Saariselka; 4 Star Lapland Escape w/Pool & Sauna
- Holiday Club Spa Hotel
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- ATOL Protection
- Return Flights
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- 4 Star Accommodation
- Half Board Meals
- FREE Entrance to Pool & Sauna
- 7 Nights Accommodation
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Holiday Club Spa Hotel, Saariselka
Located right in the heart of Saariselkä, this popular spa hotel offers a high standard of accommodation and an impressive range of facilities including a fabulous indoor pool complex with waterslide, water massages, waves and kids’ pool. The ski bus stops outside.
Alternatively, you may also be interested in our other Christmas Lapland Holidays - Christmas Lapland Holidays
4 Star Holiday Club Spa
- Popular centrally located hotel with impressive range of spa facilities
- Convenient location in the heart of Saariselkä. Ski bus stops outside
- Hot & cold buffet breakfast and 3 course buffet evening meal
- Extensive indoor pool and sauna complex with waterslide, water massages, waves and children’s pool (free for hotel guests)
- Free Wi-Fi in all hotel rooms
- Fitness room, spa treatments (payable locally), popular bar, lounge, 2 restaurants, café.
- FREE entrance to Angry Birds Park for hotel guests 1 Jan - 18 Mar - €10 per visit on other dates.
Sleeps 1-4 - Spacious rooms with 2 twin beds and double sofa bed.
All have shower, wc, flat screen TV, FREE Wi-Fi, drying rails,telephone, hairdryer, kettle, iron/board and bathrobes.
Located in the wild mystical north of Lapland, close to Russia and just a few hours from the Arctic Ocean, Saariselkä is an exceptionally friendly uncommercialised resort with a unique frontier atmosphere.
With magnificent Arctic wilderness scenery just on the doorstep, it makes an ideal resort for an all-round winter wonderland adventure.
The skies are often a deep hue of pink and purple, the pine trees heavily laden with snow, and being so far north there is a good possibility of seeing the Northern Lights too. Here you are deep in Sámi country, the colourful native people of Lapland, many of whom work in the resort and have their own reindeer herds in forests nearby. Saariselkä is renowned for its excellent cross-country ski trails in the adjoining national park.
Skiing in Saariselka
- 9km of piste.
- Longest Run: 2.5km
- Night Skiing available
Beginner skiing in Saariselka
Great resort for learning to ski with easy slopes and friendly English speaking instructors.
Prebookable Learn to Ski and Snowboard weeks are available for complete beginners from only £187pp. This includes:
- 7 days lift pass
- 7 days 'Blue' ski/board & boot hire
- 5 days tuition (1½ hrs per day)
Intermediate skiing in Saariselka
This compact ski area offers uncrowded pistes with hardly any queues. Suits early intermediates.
Advanced skiing in Saariselka
Limited challenges and terrain for advanced skiers.
Snowboarding in Saariselka
Good half-pipe and some good quality powder between the pistes.
Cross-country in Saariselka
185km of trails. A cross-country enthusiast's paradise with mile after mile of well-marked trails through scenic Arctic wilderness. Several are lit at night.
Learn to Cross Country Packs from £119 which include:
- 7 days 'Blue' ski/board & boot hire
- 3 days tuition (100 minutes per day)
Excursion and Activity Information
Free Leisure Options:
- FREE entrance to pool and sauna complex for hotel guests
- Christmas Free Christmas Dinner with a visit from Santa and his reindeer on 25 December 2016
Extra Charges Apply:
(Available to pre-book, contact our Travel Advisers for more details)
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing or Snowboarding (Beginners resort)
- Farm Visit and Safari - £48
- Snowmobile Safari - £59-£85
- Husky Safari - £37-£80
- Snowshoe Safari - £37
- Glass Igloo - from £382-£555
- Nelim & Russian Border - £63
- Northern Lights Wilderness Dinner - £52
- Sami Museum & Inari Village - £48
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Bookings made by credit card incure a fee of 1%, American Express 2.5%, no charge for UK debit cards. All other holiday companies charge these supplements; it's just that we are up front about them and inform you of them before you call.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.