Crazy Reindeer Week in Levi, Lapland w/Meals
- Lapland (Levi)
- Crazy Reindeer Hotel
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- ATOL Protection
- Return Flights
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Half Board Meals
- 7 Nights Accommodation
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Crazy Reindeer Hotel, Lapland (Levi)
This deservedly popular hotel represents excellent value and is known locally for its great cuisine and friendly service. All the public areas and lounges have an especially cosy and welcoming atmosphere.
Guests can pamper themselves in the hotel's spa department or relax in the popular après ski bar.
The hotel enjoys a quiet wooded location 4 minutes' walk (400m) to the ski lifts and village centre.
3.5 Star Crazy Reindeer Hotel, Levi
- Popular excellent value hotel with great food and friendly service
- In a quiet wooded location 400m to the ski lifts and village centre
- Hot & cold buffet breakfast. 3 course buffet evening meal with choice.
- 5 restaurants, 2 bars, night club (200m from hotel), Jacuzzis, steam baths, fitness room, saunas, spa treatments,
- FREE Wi-Fi throughout.
Beautifully decorated guest rooms are located in 3 adjacent buildings: Crazy Reindeer, Flying Reindeer and White Reindeer.
All rooms have shower or bath, wc, telephone, fridge, drying closet (except Flying Reindeer), hairdryer, TV, kettle or coffee-maker, FREE Wi-Fi or cable internet access.
3 Types of Hotel Twin Room – sleep 1-3 ‘Crazy Reindeer’ (200m away) have steam shower with hydro-massage jets. ‘Flying Reindeer’ have bath tub and balcony in main reception building.‘White Reindeer’ have sauna and microwave (connected to main building).
3rd beds in hotel rooms are a fold-out armchair or rollaway bed.
Flying Reindeer Rooms and White Reindeer rooms - see descriptions above
Family Duplex Room (32 + 12m²) – sleeps 2-5 in ‘Crazy Reindeer’ building. Twins in living area, armchair extra bed, twins in mezzanine, sauna, balcony.
The Crazy Reindeer annexe with Crazy Reindeer twin rooms and Family Duplexes, is 150m from the main reception building where the Flying Reindeer twin rooms are located. White Reindeer twin rooms are connected internally to the main reception building.
- Good hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Good 3 course dinner with choice of each course taken in the hotel's 'Taivas' sky restaurant
- Guests receive a €10 credit towards eating at one of the hotel's à la carte restaurants if they wish. Guests should inform reception the night before they will not be eating the normal half board dinner.
- New Year's Eve disco and band at Areena night club (adults over 18yrs only). Normal hotel buffet dinner on New Year's Eve.
The hotel has 4 à la carte restaurants which guests can receive a €10 credit for if they wish:
- 'Sapuska' Fondue & Grill restaurant serving Alp specialities
- 'Pihripirtti' Steakhouse
- Ristorante Renna Pizza & Pasta restaurant
- Wanha Hullu Poro Rock Café burger & grill restaurant
- 5 Restaurants belonging to the hotel including the half board restaurant - see 'Meals'
- 2 Bars
- Areena Night Club (200m from hotel)
- Steam baths
- Spa treatments (pay locally)
- Free Wi-Fi and use of guest PC in lobby lounge
- Snow-sure from November to May
- Good chance for seeing Northern Lights
- Short transfer
Levi is the most popular Lapland resort with good reason. In recent years its infrastructure has been developed to an enviably high standard with an impressive range of accommodation and a wide choice of excellent restaurants and cosy bars.
Its ski area is regarded as the best and most extensive in Finland and offers snow-sure, uncrowded skiing in an area of exceptional natural beauty. This pristine winter wonderland of snow-sculpted forests and glistening frozen lakes offers an extensive choice of activities including exhilarating husky, reindeer and snowmobile safaris.
Night Skiing is available. Skiing amidst the silence of the fells in a mystical blue twilight with rose-coloured dawns and dusks will leave you with incredible memories.
For a really unique experience try a night in a thermal glass igloo with a chance to see the mesmerising Northern Lights shimmering in a star-studded night sky.
Skiing in Levi
- 44km of piste.
- Longest Run: 2.5km
- Night Skiing available
Beginner skiing in Levi
Prebookable Learn to Ski and Snowboard weeks are available for complete beginners from only £262pp (Skiing) and from £294 (Snowboarding). They include:
- 7 days lift pass
- 7 days 'Blue' ski/board & boot hire
- 5 days tuition (1½ hrs per day)
Intermediate skiing in Levi
Great area ideal for early intermediates with wide flattering runs and no lift queues.
Advanced skiing in Levi
Limited challenges, but good off-piste snow conditions and Levi's World Cup gondola slope.
Snowboarding in Levi
Perfect for learning on reliable snow including a special "snowboard alley" and halfpipe.
Cross-country in Levi
230 km of trails. Simply the best for all ability levels with refreshment huts and unlimited trails.
Learn to Cross Country Packs from £175 which include:
- 7 days 'Blue' ski & boot hire
- 5 days tuition (1½ hrs per day)
You may also be interested in our other Lapland Holidays
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.