Andorra; Chalet Deal w/Meals & Ski Coaching
- El Tarter
- Chalet Casale
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Catered Lodge
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Catered Meals w/Wine
- FREE Ski Guiding and Coaching
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Casale, El Tarter
This incredibly popular chalet, being a lovingly restored barn building and sleeping up to 38 people, it is perfect for groups of all sizes or couples and families looking for a friendly, sociable chalet holiday.
- Ski lifts - 650m (part uphill on the way home)
- Equipment hire - 600m
- Ski school meeting point - 650m (top of lift)
- Resort centre - 600m
- Daily cooked & continental breakfast
- Freshly prepared afternoon tea with soup, cake & biscuits everyday
- Appetising four-course evening meal with a selection of complimentary wines on six nights
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas, iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
Mountain Experts are fully qualified ski & board instructors that offer free guiding and coaching sessions throughout the week. They will guide you around the mountain with like-minded, confident blue and red-run skiers or boarders whilst offering professional coaching at the same time.
These aren't structured lessons, but a fun and informal way to get your winter legs back, make the most of the mountain and improve your technique at the same time.
Guiding & Coaching - What's included?*
- A gentle intro at the start of the week to help you get your winter legs back
- Free guiding around the ski area by professional instructors for all guests over 18*
- A series of free coaching sessions designed to help you improve and become a better skier or boarder
- Insider knowledge of where to find the best runs and lunch stops
- Jump the queues at the lifts to get more mountain time
Sessions and durations may vary depending on the size and location of your hotel or chalet, but at least 2 x 2hr sessions per person per week are guaranteed.
Your weekly planner will be provided when you sign up, for further information ask one of our resort teams.
Extras available to pre-book:
- Pre-book your kids in to the tour operator-run children’s clubs for ages 4 months to 12 years. Available at the nearby Hotel Del Clos (approx. 400m away) with a free pick-up/drop-off service available
- Private tour operator nanny service
- A two or four-course evening meal in your chalet on the non-inclusive meal night
- Additional meal and drink enhancements are available to personalise your holiday
Sleeps 38 people. All rooms are warm, inviting and rustically furnished in a traditional mountain style. Each room is fully ensuite with a shower and wc.
Ground floor: Ski and boot storage area. Two washrooms with wc. One twin bedroom.
First floor: Split level with the large dining area, lounge and bar area then seven twin bedrooms.
Second floor: Five twin bedrooms.
Third floor: Seven twin bedrooms.
Meals: Catered Chalet Board.
An energising hot and continental breakfast every day. Daily afternoon tea with warming soup plus freshly baked cake and biscuits. An appetiser with drinks before a home cooked four-course evening meal on six nights, served with complimentary wines and fresh, after dinner coffee.
Please note: Chalet staff live in. Children under 12yrs are welcome when part of a group booking the whole chalet and generous discounts may apply.
† Some facilities may incur a local charge.
Soldeu and El Tarter
El Tarter is only 2.6km by road from Soldeu, 5 minutes in a taxi or take the local bus service.
On the mountain
Soldeu & El Tarter is home to one of the best ski schools in Europe. They’ll transform nervous beginners into confident skiers and boarders in no time. The speedy and elite can also choose from a range of classes and clinics, all set in the fantastic, 210km Grandvalira area. The wonderful range of blues and reds as well as some world-class black slopes are all expertly maintained and the safe terrain make is perfect for exploring on your own or with a guide.
Off the mountain
El Tarter has a more laid back feel than Soldeu with just a couple of après and night time bars and restaurants. Head to the Hotel del Clos bar with its fantastic atmosphere, regular live music and entertainment.
Soldeu is an enchanting village that combines modern development with traditional mountain style, and being only small, everything is ultra-convenient. The après scene in Soldeu is second to none with a handful of excellent restaurants serving traditional mountain and international cuisine and live music in many of the small & friendly bars each afternoon.
Andorra is well known for its duty free shopping opportunities, the best place to take advantage of the bargains on offer is in the capital city of Andorra la Vella, which is within easy reach of both Soldeu and El Tarter, just a 30 minute bus ride away and with good public transport links is a relatively quick and easy trip to make.
Soldeu is home to a small selection of quality ski and snowboard shops where you can pick up everything you will need for a ski or snowboard trip.
Shopping in El Tarter is a little limited, however you do not have far to travel to Soldeu, Andorra la Vella or Pas de la Casa. On the main road just at the edge of El Tarter you will find Caves Manacor, a never ending store specialising in delicatessen products, cheeses and typical foods from the region, they also stock a large selection of liquors, cigarettes, household items and gifts. Just next door in the car park you will also find a perfumery.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.