Alpe D'Huez; Family Chalet-Hotel Deal w/Meals & Wine
- Alpe D'Huez
- Chalet Hotel Mariandre
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Catered Chalet w/Wine
- Atol Protection
- 20Kg Luggage
- Airport Transfers
- Daily Breakfast & Evening Meals with Wine (6 days)
- Afternoon Tea & Cake
- Fantastic Ski-To-Door Location
- In House Nursury & Snow Club w/Ski Lessons
- FREE Cocoa Club & Mini Club*
- FREE Baby-Listening / Child-Patrol Service
- FREE Lift Passes for Children under 5
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Hotel Mariandre, Alpe D'Huez
The Mariandre continues to attract repeat visits from families year after year mainly due to the excellent location of the hotel within this family-friendly resort, combined with the warmth of hospitality and service of staff.
Traditionally styled and furnished, the hotel is warm and inviting, and ideally placed for skiing families, with easy slope access, convenient childcare, a choice of family bedrooms and suites, and of course full Chalet Hotel meals and service.
- Centrally located in the old village area of the resort
- Ski back to the front door under normal conditions
- 'Telecentre' ski-lift and piste only 50m away
- Free ski-bus stops almost opposite the hotel
- Wide range of family rooms and suites, all with en suite facilities and DVD/TV (local)
- Traditional rustic dining-room
- Comfortable lounge/bar with feature fireplace with TV and Wifi
- Large south-facing sun-terrace
- Dedicated in-house Nursery and adjacent Snow Club room
- Lift from 1st to 4th floors
- Substantial breakfast, and Afternoon Tea with a selection of cakes and savouries
- Children's high tea served at 5.30pm
- 4-course adult-only dinners including apéritif, choice of wines, coffee, and featuring our Chalet Hotel choice of menu
- FREE Baby-Listening / Child-Patrol Service daily from 7.30-10.30pm
- FREE children’s ski and boot rental for under 13s when adults pre-book red or black skis/snowboard and boots
The Mariandre is ideally situated for families, being close to the resort's main centre of shops, restaurants and cafés, yet away from the livelier après-ski bars and nightlife. The 'Palais du Sport' is within a short walk, with its indoor and outdoor swimming-pools, and the night-time toboggan-run on the Eclose slope is also close by. For your ultimate convenience, our partner ski-hire shop is literally right next to the hotel front door.
Ski Area Access
The Mariandre is a perfect choice for skiers who hate to walk far, being only 50m from the nearest lift and piste.The Telecentre lift, known locally as the 'Yoghurt Pots', links the centre of the resort up to the Rond Point des Pistes, from where the whole area opens up, with a choice of five different lifts to whisk you on up the mountain. Alternatively, you can start your day on the piste just 50m from home, and ski down from there to the Eclose lift to take you up into the main heart of the area.
At the end of the day, you can ski back on piste to the same point, and if conditions permit, just carry on the last 50m across the Tourist Board's terrace to the Mariandre.
Comfortable Hotel Facilities
The spacious lounge/bar area, with its big picture windows, comfy sofas, flatscreen TV (some English channels) and reception desk, form the focal point of the Mariandre. Downstairs, the dining-room is in two parts, and is furnished in simple French bistro-style. A touch on the snug side if everyone arrives at once for breakfast, it is more than comfortable for adult dinners. The bedrooms and family suites provide a choice of accommodation styles for different family sizes, and all benefit from en suite facilities, flatscreen TV and DVD, with many having a balcony too.
The Nursery and separate sleep-room are off the main lounge, whilst the spacious and attractive Snow Club room, where our Cocoa Club is also held, is conveniently situated within the hotel Typical bedroom style - almost all are large enough to take a cot building.
- Nursery 17 weeks - 40 months In Chalet Hotel
- Snow Club 3 - 8 years In Chalet Hotel
- Mini Cocoa Club 3 - 5 years In Chalet Hotel
- Cocoa Club 6 - 12 years In Chalet Hotel
- Children’s Ski Lessons 3 - 12 years offering a wide range of ski classes and activities
- Strict signing-in/out procedures for all ages whenever responsibility for children passes between Esprit staff or ski instructors and parents
- Snow Club fun 40 months + for children over nursery age
Some services and free childcare & clubs may only apply on certain dates, please ask for more details
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.