Hotel Alpin Juwel
- (16 Mar from Gatwick)
- 16 March
This stylish ski in/ski out hotel was newly built in 2012 on the slopes with its own lift that drops you directly into the village centre. Decorated in modern Alpine design, its impressive facilities include a panoramic restaurant and rooftop wine bar, a heated outdoor pool and a free kids club. The owner also organises regular toboggan and snowshoe trips plus weekly ski guiding.
- A contemporary hotel in an enviable ski-in ski-out location
- The hotel has its own private lift that drops you directly from the slopes into the village centre
- Impressive Spa facilities including heated outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel
- Free children's club for kids aged 3+yrs available Monday to Friday
- Free daily apres-ski snacks
- Free weekly ski guiding and mountain hut lunch
- Free toboggan and snowshoe hire
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hotel bar, wine bar and cocktail bar
- Three restaurants with open kitchen
- Panoramic roof terrace
- Live music 3 x weekly
- Indoor and outdoor heated pools
- Various saunas and steam rooms
- Yoga master from Sri Lanka
- Various massages & beauty treatments available
- Children's club for kids aged 3+yrs available Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm and 6 to 9pm. Activities include toboganning, games, Wii, arts & craft etc
- Kids’ and teenagers’ games room with Wii and Playstation
For enquiries or to reserve places in the hotel-run children's club, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0043 6541 7226.
Rooms: All rooms are spacious in a choice of two styles: ‘Kristall’ rooms are traditionally furnished and ‘Rubin’ rooms are very contemporary in style with stripped pinewood. Each room features a balcony, free Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, minibar, mini-safe, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers.
'Rubin' double room (2-3 people): Spacious and contemporary in style, these rooms are approx 33m2 and have Austrian twin beds with a single sofa bed.
‘Kristall’ double room (2-4 people): Approx 30-35m2, these Austrian twin rooms are traditionally furnished and have a small lounge area and balcony.
‘Kristall’ Junior Suites (2-4 people): Approx 45m2, Kristall suites sleep up to 4 with Austrian twin beds and lounge area with a double sofa bed, bath or shower and balcony with mountain views.
Single room: Approx. 17m2, these gorgeous rooms have a single bed.
Hot and cold buffet breakfast to 11am. Late sleeper breakfast a la carte 11-12pm. Daily hot & cold apres ski snacks. 6 course evening meal including salad buffet.
Official rating: **** Superior
Number of rooms: 78
Child discount: up to 30% - see our child discounts page for more information.
† Some facilities may incur a local charge. Please click here for important Spa information. Please read our essential information regarding hotel-run childcare.
On the slopes
Resort – in centre
Ski lifts – 40m
Ski school meeting point – 100m
Ski Bus - stops outside
Book With Confidence
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.