Hotel Kramerwirt Annexe
- (6 Jan from Manchester)
- 6 January
Situated directly opposite the Hotel Kramerwirt, the ‘Altes Forsterhaus’ is a comfortable 3 star annexe building offering multi-bedded rooms ideal for families and groups. Guests in the Kramerwirt Annexe have use of all the facilities in the four star Hotel Kramerwirt and dine together with hotel guests. The ski bus stop is right outside the hotel.
- Great value 3 star annexe building opposite the Hotel Kramerwirt
- Central location in the heart of Mayrhofen
- Guests have use of facilities within the hotel
- Breakfast and evening meals served in Hotel Kramerwirt restaurant
- Free welcome drink with the Kroll family followed by Farmers' buffet
- Free weekly après-ski cakes
Facilities†: (in the Hotel Kramerwirt)
- Traditional Stüberl
- Basement casino
- Regular live music
- Wi-Fi available in Hotel Kramerwirt only
Spa features†: (in the Hotel Kramerwirt)
- Rooftop spa area with steam room, relaxation areas, hot tub and saunas (local charge)
- Massage treatments available
For families†: (in the Hotel Kramerwirt)
- A well-equipped playroom with painting and drawing supplies plus a variety of board games will ensure little ones won't get bored
- Children's menu
- High chairs, cribs, and baby carriers to rent
- Electric kettle and changing mats are also available
Rooms: Located across the road from the main hotel in the 'Altes Forsterhaus'.
Austrian Twin Rooms (2-4 people): Some with one or two extra beds, and cable TV, telephone, bath or shower and wc.
Annexe Family Rooms (3-4 people): Two separate Austrian twin bedrooms with one shower and wc, ideal for families or friends.
Meals: Half Board.
'Altes Forsterhaus' Annexe guests take meals in main hotel. Hot and cold buffet breakfast. Four-course evening meal with three choices of main (with home-made specialities from family farm) including salad buffet. Christmas and New Year Gala Dinners with live music included.
Official rating: ***
Number of rooms: 12
Child discount: up to 30% - see our child discounts page for more information.
Please note: There are no ground floor rooms or a lift in the Annexe.
† Some facilities may incur a local charge.
The Hotel Kramerwirt annexe building, the Altes Forsthaus, is located 50m opposite the main hotel and situated in the heart of the resort.
- Ski lifts - 500m Penken gondola
- Ski school meeting point - 500m
- Resort centre - in centre
- Ski bus stop - opposite
|6 JanSat 6 Jan||Gatwick||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£619|
|6 JanSat 6 Jan||Manchester||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£595|
|13 JanSat 13 Jan||Gatwick||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£620|
|13 JanSat 13 Jan||Manchester||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£634|
|27 JanSat 27 Jan||Gatwick||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£865|
|27 JanSat 27 Jan||Manchester||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£789|
Book With Confidence
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Bookings made by credit card incur a fee of 1%, American Express 2.5%, no charge for UK debit cards. All other holiday companies charge these supplements; it’s just that we are up front and inform you of them before you call.