- (5 Jan from Luton)
- 5 January
Centrally located on Saalbach's high street, just a 5 minute walk from three ski lifts and the slopes, this small hotel has cosy, exquisite interiors, wonderful personal service‚ a welcoming spa area and a special focus on cuisine. No wonder it receives fantastic feedback from Neilson guests.
- A wonderfully cosy hotel in the centre of Saalbach
- Expect a very warm welcome and great service from the attentive staff
- Stylish interiors make for a relaxing stay
- The wellness area will help tired legs at the end of the day
- Continuously receives excellent feedback from Neilson guests
- Free use of indoor pool and wellness area with sauna and steam room
- Free welcome drink & gift on arrival
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Free daily apres-ski snacks
- Sky TV in all rooms
- Ski lift - 100m
- Ski school meeting point – 150m
- Resort centre – In the centre
- Lounge and two bars
- Café with home-made cakes
- Residents' and a la carte restaurants
- Indoor pool and spa
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel
- Free use of 'Waluliso' wellness area with small indoor pool and massage showers
- Free use of sauna and steam room
- Massage and beauty treatments available (book locally)
'Standard' Austrian twin rooms (2 people) (20m2) have bath or shower & wc‚ cable TV with English channels‚ safe‚ minibar‚ hairdryer and free Wi–Fi.
Larger 'Superior' rooms (2–4 people) (27m2) also have single sofa bed and possible fourth camp bed.
Single rooms with a shower are also available.
Meals: Half Board.
Hot and cold buffet breakfast and a four–course evening meal with choice of each course‚ plus salad buffet. Weekly Farmer's buffet and Gala dinner. Six–course Christmas Gala dinner and New Year Gala dinner with live music‚ fireworks and midnight buffet (smart dress required).
Official Rating: ****
Number of rooms: 35
Child discount: Up to 30%. See our child discounts page.
† Some facilities my incur a local charge
Hotel Bauer (Saalbach) Location
- Ski lifts - 100m
- Ski school meeting point - 150m
Resort centre - in centre
|5 JanSat 5 Jan||Belfast||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£1,333|
|5 JanSat 5 Jan||Birmingham||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£1,280|
|5 JanSat 5 Jan||Bristol||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£1,291|
|5 JanSat 5 Jan||East Midlands||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£1,280|
|5 JanSat 5 Jan||Edinburgh||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£1,291|
|5 JanSat 5 Jan||Gatwick||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£1,269|
|5 JanSat 5 Jan||Glasgow||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£1,301|
|5 JanSat 5 Jan||Luton||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£1,269|
|5 JanSat 5 Jan||Manchester||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£1,269|
|5 JanSat 5 Jan||Newcastle||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£1,291|
|5 JanSat 5 Jan||Stansted||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£1,269|
Book With Confidence
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.