- (9 Mar from Gatwick)
- 9 March
In a superb ski-in ski-out location at the top of Saalbach?s high street and just 20m from the Bernkogel lift, the Kendler is a hotel which remains an oasis of calm despite its central village location. Decorated to a high standard throughout it oozes relaxed charm, and the spacious bar, gourmet menus, individual service and state-of?the-art spa & pool tick all the boxes, even for our most discerning guests.
- Superb ski-in ski-out location
- In a great central village location
- State-of-the-art spa
- Weekly ski safari
- Weekly guided snowshoeing
- Weekly live music
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel
- Free daily apr?s-ski snacks from 4-5pm with non-alcoholic drinks included
- Weekly ski safari
- Elegant hotel bar
- Restaurant with conservatory
- Rustic Stüberl
- Sun terrace
- Newly renovated 1200m2 spa area
- Heated indoor pool and outdoor swim out pool with jet current
- Outdoor sauna, Finnish sauna, bio sauna, steam room, infared sauna
- Various relaxation areas and sun loungers
- Free juice, tea, fresh and dried fruit
- Various massages & beauty treatments (payable locally)
- Baby phones
- Children’s play room
Rooms: All rooms are decorated to a high standard using natural woods and materials and all have balcony, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV with Sky sports, Disney and Movie channels, safe, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes & slippers.
Austrian twins (2-4 people): Spacious 'Komfort' rooms (27m2) with Austrian twin beds and seating area with double sofa bed, bath with overhead shower and balcony.
Studios (2-4 people): Larger ‘Studio’ rooms (33m2) with Austrian twin beds and lounge area with double sofa bed, bath with overhead shower, and balcony.
Single rooms: (18m2) have a seating area, shower and balcony.
Meals: Half Board.
Award winning cuisine. Late sleeper hot & cold buffet breakfast from 8am-12pm; Hot & cold daily apres-ski snacks with non alchoholic drinks included 3.30-5pm; 5 course evening meal with vegetarian option or theme buffet; Weekly gala dinner; 7 course Christmas gala dinner; New Year gala dinner with fireworks, DJ and show included.
Official rating: ****
Number of rooms: 55
Child discount: up to 30% off adult price. See our child discounts page.
† Some facilities may incur a local charge. Please click here for important Spa information.
- Ski slopes - On the slopes
- Ski lifts - 20m
- Ski school meeting point - 100m
- Resort centre - In the centre
- Ski bus stop - 100m
|2 MarSat 2 Mar||Birmingham||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£1,273|
|2 MarSat 2 Mar||Gatwick||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£1,273|
|2 MarSat 2 Mar||Manchester||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£1,273|
|9 MarSat 9 Mar||Gatwick||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£1,150|
Book With Confidence
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.