- (13 Jan from Gatwick)
- 13 January
· central village location on lthe akeside · 8 minutes' walk to the City Xpress gondola · free shuttle bus to the ski lifts every 15 minutes
· free WiFi · casino · café · beautiful Imperial Bar with open fire · extra charge for wine tasting (min. 6 people) · indoor Roman bath-style pool with separate kids' pool · superb wellness area with sauna · fitness room · extra charge for 'Grandspa' area (free entry for those staying in a suite) · extra charge for massage · free Recommended by Crystal - Hotel-run kids' club with supervision for 3-10 years (Mon-Fri) · children's playroom with toys · extra charge for babysitting · 130 bedrooms · lift · free internet terminal
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · daily afternoon snack (3pm-4pm, no drink) · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · frequent speciality buffets · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
All rooms have a cable TV, minibar, hairdryer, safe and entry to the wellness spa in the Imperial wing of the Grand hotel. Junior suites, Wellness Deluxe rooms and Grand suites have free entry to the Grandspa area.
Komfort Twin Room - sleeps 1-2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Komfort Twin Room (with balcony) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony with lake view.
Wellness Deluxe Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Imperial wing (main hotel)
Large Komfort Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and lake view.
Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony with lake view.
Family Apartment - sleeps 2-4: Bedroom with Austrian twin beds, living room with bunk beds, private bath or shower, WC and lake view.
Junior Suite - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and lake view.
Grand Suite - sleeps 2-5*: Two bedrooms with Austrian twin beds, living room with single bed, private bath, WC, sauna and balcony with lake view.
There are two wings in the Grand - the Imperial and the Wellness - connected by a short underground passageway. Bookings with multiple rooms of more than one type cannot be guaranteed to be on the same floor or wing.
Mountain view rooms overlook the railway line and may experience some noise from passing trains.
* The minimum occupancy for the Grand Suite between the 31 Dec 2016 and 6 Jan 2017 is 3 adults.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
|6 JanSat 6 Jan||Birmingham||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£882|
|6 JanSat 6 Jan||Gatwick||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£766|
|6 JanSat 6 Jan||Manchester||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£922|
|13 JanSat 13 Jan||Birmingham||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£823|
|13 JanSat 13 Jan||Gatwick||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£699|
|13 JanSat 13 Jan||Manchester||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£893|
|27 JanSat 27 Jan||Birmingham||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£1,009|
|27 JanSat 27 Jan||Gatwick||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£1,049|
|27 JanSat 27 Jan||Manchester||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£1,079|
Book With Confidence
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Bookings made by credit card incur a fee of 1%, American Express 2.5%, no charge for UK debit cards. All other holiday companies charge these supplements; it’s just that we are up front and inform you of them before you call.
Terms and ConditionsTake Me Skiing Terms and Conditions
Click thumbnails to view larger images
- BERNER £695
- Daxer £398
- FEINSCHMECK £705
- Freiberg £599
- Garni Klothilde £509
- Glasererhaus £510
- HAUS EDELWEISS £292
- Hotel Fischerwirt £449
- Hotel Heitzmann £589
- Hotel Lebzelter £505
- Hotel Neue Post £589
- Hotel Seehof £517
- Hotel St. Georg £545
- Hotel Tirolerhof £1201
- HOTEL TWO TIMEZ £649
- Hotel Zum Hirschen £648
- MARTHA £503
- Neue Post Apartments £735
- PEN.HUBERTUS £617
- SCHMITTENHOF £617