- (13 Jan from Gatwick)
- 13 January
This is one of the best small hotels in Livigno and the location couldn’t be better; right in the heart of San Rocco and directly opposite the ski school lift‚ making access to the Carosello side of the mountain quick and easy. It's a firm favourite for many of our guests who‚ after a day on the slopes‚ like to relax in the cosy bar area enjoying an aperitivo or head to the lovely wellness area to soothe tired legs. Afterwards dine in style in the fantastic II Cenacolo restaurant and then walk off your dinner by venturing out to explore the fantastic nightlife of this vibrant resort.
- Special discount 2-5yrs; Free use of sauna, steam room & fitness room.
- Fantastic reputation for delicious food served in the onsite restaurant
- Great location in the centre of San Rocco, opposite the ski school meeting point
- Friendly, sociable atmosphere
- Lovely wellness area to ease any aching muscles
- Free daily après-ski nibbles for all guests
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- 10% discount on the lunch menu in the Cenacolo Restaurant
- Il Cenacolo Restaurant
- Lobby area with bar
- Spa area offering sauna, steam room, whirlpool baths and small fitness room
- Massages available at a charge
- Babysitting on request
- Games and toys for children
Rooms (2-3 people): Spacious and bright Austrian twin or double rooms with a pull-out sofa bed have satellite TV, radio, Wi-Fi, bath or shower, hairdryer and wc. Rooms that sleep up to four adults are available on request.
Meals: Half Board.
Continental buffet breakfast and three-course evening meal with a choice of main course. Christmas & New Year meals included.
Official rating: ***
Child discount: up to 30% discount - see our child discounts page.
Number of rooms: 20
† Some facilities may incur a local charge.
Important information: Italian tax law dictates that a daily ‘Tourist Tax’ may be charged. If charged, you would need to pay the hotel directly and the amount varies between approx. €0.50 & €3 per person, per day depending on the star rating of the accommodation.
Hotel Galli Location
- Ski lifts - 50m
- Ski school meeting point - 50m
- Resort centre - in centre (San Rocco)
|13 JanSat 13 Jan||Gatwick||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£709|
|13 JanSat 13 Jan||Manchester||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£725|
|20 JanSat 20 Jan||Gatwick||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£1,013|
|20 JanSat 20 Jan||Manchester||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£1,027|
|27 JanSat 27 Jan||Gatwick||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£907|
|27 JanSat 27 Jan||Manchester||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£833|
Book With Confidence
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Bookings made by credit card incur a fee of 1%, American Express 2.5%, no charge for UK debit cards. All other holiday companies charge these supplements; it’s just that we are up front and inform you of them before you call.