Hotel Lac Salin Spa and Mountain Resort
- (17 Mar from Manchester)
- 17 March
A luxurious spa hotel offering modern‚ contemporary interiors and a calm‚ relaxing atmosphere. With stylish design‚ high–quality finishes and eco–friendly materials‚ it’s unique to the resort. The restaurant offers exceptional standards of service and cuisine, ensuring your every need is catered for. Located directly on the Doss 18 piste and nursery slopes, the terrace is ideal for relaxing and watching the activities on the slopes.
- Wellness areaFree use of 25m indoor pool, Finnish sauna, 2 steam room spa bath aromatherapy showers & relaxation areaMassage and beauty treatmentsCentral location
- The most luxurious hotel in Livigno
- Located directly on the Doss 18 piste for ski-in ski-out access
- The interiors are modern with contemporary furnishings
- A family friendly hotel with a children's playroom
- Expect exquisite cuisine in the hotel restaurant
- Unrivalled levels of service from the hotel staff
- Free weekly snow shoeing & Tai Chi sessions
- Free 'dine around' facility during the week in Hotel Concordia and Pare
- Ski lift - outside hotel
- Ski school meeting point - 50m
- Resort centre - In the centre (San Rocco)
- Wine cellar
- Café with sun terrace
- Room service
- Children's playroom
- The 900m2 ‘Mandira’ Spa offers facilities such as a sauna, swimming pool, steam bath and emotion-showers
- A host of different massage & beauty treatments and relaxation areas are also available
- Children’s playroom
- Babysitting available to book locally with the hotel
Rooms: All rooms are bright, spacious & furnished in a contemporary style. They feature a balcony, flatscreen cable TV, mini-bar, mini-safe, Wi-Fi & bathroom with hairdryer shower & wc.
Superior (2-4 People): Comfortable rooms (30m2) have a double bed and a double sofa bed in a sitting area.
Deluxe (2-4 People): Similar to the above, these rooms (35m2) are south facing, have coffee making facilities & a bath tub. South-facing Prestige rooms available on request.
Meals: Half Board.
Hot & cold buffet breakfast & four-course evening meal including starter, salad & dessert buffet. Christmas and New Year meals included.
Official rating: ****+
Number of rooms: 65
Child discount: Up to 30%. See our child discounts page for more information.
† Some facilities may incur a local charge. Please click here for important Spa information.
Important information: Italian tax law dictates that a daily ‘Tourist Tax’ may be charged. If charged, you would need to pay the hotel directly and the amount varies between approx. €0.50 & €3 per person, per day depending on the star rating of the accommodation.
Lac Salin Mountain Spa and Resort Location
The hotel is situated by the Doss 18 piste which is the nursery slopes used by our ski school.
- Ski lifts - outside hotel
- Ski school meeting point - 50m
- Resort centre - in the centre (San Rocco)
|17 MarSat 17 Mar||Gatwick||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£1,245|
|17 MarSat 17 Mar||Manchester||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£1,229|
|31 MarSat 31 Mar||Gatwick||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£2,115|
|31 MarSat 31 Mar||Manchester||Half BoardHalf Board||77 Nights||£2,025|
Book With Confidence
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.