Italy; Dolomites 4-Star Chalet Hotel w/Meals & Wine
- La Villa
- Al Pigher
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Chalet Catering
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Resort Transfers
- Afternoon tea and coffee with cake*
- 5-course dinners with choice of menu*
- Complimentary wines with dinner*
- Complimentary tea and coffee available all day*
- Free Wi-Fi
- 12 January (£639 Birmingham, Gatwick & Stansted, £669 Bristol, Edinburgh & Manchester)
- 19 January (£699 Birmingham & Bristol, £689 Gatwick, £679 Stansted)
Al Pigher, La Villa
The Al Pigher (the Beehive) is a charming Dolomite hotel where you will be well looked after by your team of chefs and hosts. Attractively designed in traditional local style, with lovely, light and airy rooms, fresh colours and light wood panelling, the hotel offers a warm welcome in an ideal location.
La Villa's pretty village centre is just a short walk away, as is the Gardenezza chairlift and the Piz la Ila gondola that takes you directly to the Alta Badia ski area which links to the famous Sella Ronda ski routes and pistes.
- High altitude skiing & guaranteed snow
- Dolomiti Superski Area is Europe’s biggest
- Wonderful Chalet Hotel the Al Pigher
- Charming Chalet Hotel in quiet but central location 10 minutes' walk (1km) to La Villa centre
- Chairlift only 4 minutes' walk (400m)
- Heated ski & boot room
- Comfortable bedrooms, all en suite with satellite TV, hairdryer and most with balcony
- Comfortable lounge with panoramic views
- Bar/café with comfortable seating
- Dining room with mountain decor
- Sun terrace
- Sauna & small relaxation area with panoramic views of the Sasso Croce mountains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Skier's Breakfast is included 7 days per week*
- Afternoon tea and coffee with cake*
- 5-course dinners, with choice of menu, including pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates*
- Complimentary tea & coffee available all day*
*(Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week due to Chalet hotel staff's day off)
Reception, dining room, cosy bar, sun terrace, heated ski & boot room.
Rooms 101 & 105 - Continental twin* with shower/wc/balcony.
Rooms 102, 103, 104 & 106 - Continental twin* + sofa-bed with shower/wc/balcony.
- Room 107 (Family Suite) - Family Suite consisting of one room with Austrian twin and balcony and one room with double sofa bed, sharing shower/wc
Rooms 201 & 205 - Continental twin* with shower/wc/balcony.
Rooms 202, 203, 204 & 206 - Continental twin* + sofa-bed with shower/wc/balcony.
Suite 207 - Family Suite consisting of one room with Austrian twin and balcony and one room with double sofa bed, sharing shower/wc
Room 301 & 302 - Double room (301) and separate twin room (302), shower/wc under eaves
Lounge, sauna and relaxation area with Kneipp therapy path - with panoramic views of the Sasso Croce Mountain
- Cable or satellite programmes
Italian style, flair and comfort, surrounded by 1,220km of Dolomite pistes!
La Villa, in the Trentino-Alto Adige region of Italy, is situated at the foot of the Sassongher Mountain linking with the Dolomites’ famous Sella Ronda ski circuit
. Located between Corvara and San Cassiano, it is one of the main ski villages in the region of Alta Badia - a UNESCO world heritage site. Every December La Villa hosts the Alpine Ski World Cup on the Gran Risa slope - one of the most technically difficult slopes of the entire Alpine area.
La Villa has a grand tradition of welcoming skiers from all over the world, and is known for first class gastronomy and traditional Ladino mountain culture. At the centre of the village there is a range of shops, bars and restaurants. The main language is Ladin – a throwback to Roman times when Latin and a local dialect merged. But don’t worry – English is widely spoken.
Resort Activity Information
- Indoor pool
- Nordic walking
- Snowshoe walking
- Alpine Ski World Cup run The Gran Risa slope
Ski and Snowboard Information
Limited skiing for beginners however once you have spent a few days in ski school there are plenty of blue runs over on the Corvara side of the ski area to strech legs and enjoy
A paradise for intermediate skiers who can choose between just skiing the lcoal area of Alta Badia or taking on the challenge of skiing the Sella Ronda from Corvara either clockwise of anti clockwise where there is a host of satisfying red runs
Confident skiers have a range of mountains to ski over 1.220km piste. Spend a day over in Selva Where you will find Steep runs to keep you occupied and challenged. Off piste Cortina and the Hidden Valley are a must.
Snowboarders will love the snowpark Alta Badia at the Piz Sorega Plateau between the slopes "La Freina" and "Ciampai" with boardercross, rails and jumps to suit your level.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.