La Plagne 1800; 4 Star Catered Chalet w/Meals
- La Plagne 1800
- Chalet Altesse
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Catered Chalet
- ATOL Protection
- Return Flights
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Breakfast Daily
- Afternoon Tea
- Evening Meal w/Wine (6 Nights out of 7)
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Altesse, La Plagne 1800
Chalet Altesse is a large, comfortable chalet with all bedrooms boasting en suite facilities. The open-plan living/dining area is a sociable space with plenty of comfortable sofas around the open fireplace. On sunny afternoons, relax on the large balcony with the snowy mountains as your backdrop. This property is ideal for both groups of friends and families alike.
Location: Plagne 1800
Chalet Altesse is ideally located for easy access to the skiing. The main Plagne 1800 chairlift is only 150m from the chalet, and the resort centre is a short stroll away.
Superb access to ski hire - Only 400 metres (approx.) from rental shop
- Sleeps: 25 - 33
- All Rooms en suite
- Bedrooms: 13
- Close to Town Centre
- Family Rooms Open Fire: Yes
- Piste/Lift: 150m
- Single Room(s)
- Ski Bus: 80m
A hearty breakfast: Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a simple cooked option of eggs and one other hot item.
On your return from the slopes: A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening: Enjoy a delicious, freshly cooked 3 course meal with unlimited wine until coffee on 6 out of 7 nights.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
Entrance hall, Ski room
- Room 11 = bunk beds with shower and WC
- Room 12= single with shower and WC
- Room 13 = twin with shower and WC
- Room 1 = twin with bath, shower, WC and shared balcony
- Room 2 = twin (with 2 extra beds) bath, WC and shared balcony
- Room 3 = twin with bath, WC and private balcony
- Room 4 = twin (with 2 extra beds) bath, and WC
- Room 5 = twin with bath, and WC
- Room 6 = twin with bath, WC and shared balcony
- Room 7 = twin (with 2 extra beds) bath, WC and shared balcony
- Room 8 = twin with bath, WC and private balcony
- Room 9 = twin (with 2 extra beds) bath, shower and WC
- Room 10 = twin with bath, and WC
living/dining area with fireplace, balcony, WC
Chalet hosts live in.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Bookings made by credit card incure a fee of 1%, American Express 2.5%, no charge for UK debit cards. All other holiday companies charge these supplements; it's just that we are up front about them and inform you of them before you call.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.