Courchevel; Superior Catered Chalet Deal
- Chalet Ecureuil De Neige
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Catered Chalet
- Atol Protection
- 20Kg Luggage
- Airport Transfers
- Superior Meals & Wine
- Welcome Drink
- Daily Breakfast
- Aperitifs & Canapes (5 nights)
- 4 Course evening meals with cheeseboard, wine & hot drinks
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Ecureuil De Neige, Courchevel
Courchevel Moriond. Chalet Ecureuil de Neige is in a tranquil location at the entrance to Courchevel Moriond (formerly Courchevel 1650), next to our chalets Lapin and Ours de Neige. The ski bus to Courchevel Village (formerly 1550), which runs approximately every 20 minutes stops just across the road from the chalet.
The chalet is also only 400m (approx.) from the new escalator which takes you straight to the centre and the lifts. From here skiers can enjoy the traditionally less crowded slopes of Courchevel Moriond, which also have a reputation for being sunny yet holding the snow superbly. From Courchevel Village, the telecabine takes skiers directly to the Croisette in Courchevel (formerly 1850).
The ski school in Village is also the largest in the Courchevel area. The bars and restaurants of the lovely ‘real’ resort of Courchevel Moriond are only 500 metres (approx.) from the chalets.
Fantastic access to ski hire - 8 minutes walk (approx.) to rental shop
Chalet Ecureuil de Neige is a beautiful ‘chocolate box’ chalet whose attractive exterior is similar to those of our other chalets in this quality development of freestanding properties. Inside however, the chalet’s owners have added some of their own locally sourced belongings to give this chalet a high standard of décor and a genuine sense of alpine charm.
There is a warm and inviting living/dining area with a large open fire to relax in front of after a day exploring the vast Three Valleys ski area. All guests will also have the comfort of their own en suite facilities. Chalet Ecureuil de Neige certainly meets the high standards of this renowned resort!
This chalet is a Superior chalet so you can enjoy extra features including a warm reception of vin chaud (or gluhwein), delicious four course meals and additional charming extras.
What Makes a Superior Chalet?
A touch of comfort and luxury to make your holiday that little bit more special. Many Superior chalets feature their own wellness facilities such as hot tubs and saunas, as well as a whole host of indulgent extra features. In addition to our Classic chalet service, you will enjoy:
- An enhanced chalet menu with 4 course evening meals
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- A midweek towel change
- A hairdryer available in the chalet
- TV and DVD player in each chalet
- L'Occitane (or equivalent) soap and shower gel (grade 5 chalets)
- Warming vin chaud upon arrival
- A cooked breakfast with eggs and a variety of hot options such as; bacon, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Aperitifs and canapes on 5 nights
- A freshly cooked 4 course, locally inspired, menu including a cheeseboard for one night less than the duration of your holiday. * * Accompanied by a selection of Silver grade wines with freshly made coffee and after-dinner chocolates to finish
Lower ground floor:
- Room 1 = twin with bath (with shower fitting) and WC
- Room 2 = Twin with shower and WC
- Room 3 = Twin with bath (with shower fitting), WC and shared balcony
- Room 4 = Twin with shower, WC and shared balcony
- Living/dining area with open fireplace and terrace
Chalet staff live out.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.