Courchevel; Luxury Chalet w/Meals & Wine
- Chalet Estrella
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Catered w/Wine
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Warming Vin Chaud on arrival
- Aperitifs and canapes on 5 nights
- Afternoon Tea
- Superior 4 Course Evening Meals w/Wine
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Estrella, Courchevel
This chalet is located in a tranquil hillside setting with truly wonderful views and it is only 500 metres (approx.) from the centre of Courchevel Moriond (formerly Courchevel 1650). The chalet is also only 300m (approx.) from the escalator which takes you straight to the centre and the lifts.
Not only are the shops and bars of this great resort close by, so too are the Ariondaz and Marquis lifts, as well as the slopes of Courchevel and the Three Valleys.
From the outside, Chalet Estrella is the epitome of a traditional Alpine chalet; beautifully constructed from local wood and stone and typical of the surrounding properties in this area. Inside however, it is far from the traditional chalets of old.
Designed to specification, this chalet boasts modern facilities, all rooms en suite with hairdryers and a high standard of décor and comfort throughout. It has a warm and inviting living/dining area with exposed beams and comfy sofas you can sink into, an open fire to warm your toes and a satellite TV and DVD player to keep everyone entertained.
To top it off, there is an outdoor hot tub to relax those tired limbs after a hard day exploring the vast Three Valleys ski area
Early booking is strongly recommended as chalets of this high calibre in such a superb location are rare.
What Makes A Superior Chalet?
In addition to the Classic chalet service, you will enjoy:
- Warming vin chaud upon arrival
- A cooked breakfast with eggs and a variety of hot options such as; bacon, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Aperitifs and canapes on 5 nights
- A freshly cooked 4 course, locally inspired, menu including a cheeseboard for one night less than the duration of your holiday. Accompanied by a selection of Silver grade wines with freshly made coffee and after-dinner chocolates to finish.
- Ski and boot room with heated boot dryers
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Rooms 5, 8 & 9 = 3 twins with shower and WC
- Rooms 6 & 7 = 2 twins with bath and WC
- Room 10 = triple with shower and WC
- Open-plan living/dining room with open fire
- Room 4 = twin with shower and WC (off communal area, suitable for wheelchair access)
- Rooms 1 - 3 = 3 twins with shower and WC (under eaves)
Chalet staff live out.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.