Val d'Isere; 5 Star Chalet Deal w/Meals & Wine
- Val d'Isere
- Chalet Hotel & Spa Le Savoie
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Afternoon Tea
- 5 Course Evening Meals w/Wine
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Hotel & Spa Le Savoie, Val d'Isere
The very popular Ducs de Savoie occupies a delightful location in the Jardin Alpin area with direct access to the ski runs and the après-ski of Courchevel 1850. Built in traditional chalet-style the hotel offers great leisure facilities, tasty cuisine and a warm welcome from Sylvie and her team.
All rooms have hairdryer, telephone, satellite TV and safe. Small north-facing twins have shower room and larger, north-facing twins have bathroom at a supplement. South-facing rooms are available with bathroom and balcony and superior south-facing rooms have a third single bed. Single occupancy of the small north or south-facing rooms is available. Family rooms sleeping 2-4 with bunks in the entrance can also be booked, and south-facing junior suites with balcony can now be requested.
- Buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meals with Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Guests may dine around at Hotels Carlina, Bellecôte or Palace des Neiges where half board is credited towards the cost of dinner (except Christmas and New Year)
- Special dietary requirements are to be made on request
- 71 Bedrooms
- All rooms have hairdryer, telephone, satellite TV, radio and safe
- Small north-facing twins have shower
- Larger north-facing twins with bath are at a supplement, as are south-facing rooms with bath and balcony and a superior south-facing triple room with bath and balcony
- A family room for 3-4 with bunks in the entrance is also available
- Single rooms on request
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Location: Ski-in/ski-out location in the prestigious Jardin Alpin area of 1850 with the adjacent gondola linking to the resort centre (up to 8pm).
- Lounge bar
- Indoor pool, jacuzzi, fitness room, sauna and Turkish bath (Free)
- Massage (pay locally)
- Games room
- Pool table (pay locally)
- Garage (€133 per week)
- Ski rental shop on site#
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.