Austria, Kühtai; 2019 Chalet Ski Week w/Meals & Wine
- Chalet Hotel Elisabeth
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Chalet Catering inc Wine
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- Luggage Allowance
- Airport Transfers
- Daily Breakfast
- Afternoon tea and coffee with cake & savoury treat (6 Days)
- 3 Course Evening Meal (6 Days)
- Complimentary wine with evening meals
- FREE Wifi
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Hotel Elisabeth, Kühtai
The ultimate in skiing convenience with an unbeatable ski-in/ski-out, snow-sure location, just 40 minutes from Innsbruck. The short transfer, coupled with being right on the piste with the main ski lifts close by, mean you really can maximise your time on the slopes at the Elisabeth. This popular Chalet Hotel has a welcoming lounge to relax in after skiing and a pizzeria on the lower ground floor.
- Unbeatable location with skiing on the doorstep in a guaranteed snow resort!
- Nursery slopes and children’s ski school right behind the Chalet Hotel
- Panoramic lounge and bar
- Sauna, steam room and relaxation room
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Entrance to leisure area at nearby Hotel Konradin (15m swimming pool, whirlpool, vitality area with Finnish sauna, biosauna, infrared cabin, steam bath, solarium, vitality showers) is €23 per person per day including a towel and robe.
All rooms have TV and hairdryer and all baths have overhead showers. Most rooms with balcony and mountain views.
- Continental buffet breakfast for 7 mornings with the hot option provided on 6 mornings per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with cake & savoury treat on 6 days†
- 3 course set menu dinner served 6 days, including a pre-dinner glass of prosecco with a choice of complimentary wine & tea/coffee†
- Complimentary tea & coffee available throughout the day
†(Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea & dinner is 6 days per week due to Chalet Hotel staff's day off)
When pre-booking Ski Inclusive Plus holidays in the Chalet Hotel Elisabeth which include your meals, drinks and ski packs you will receive 6 days packed lunch.
Ski All Inclusive Plus for great savings
Pre-book this fantastic value upgrade package and budget for everything you need before you travel! Prices from £311pp.
All the benefits of a Chalet Hotel Holiday with Ski Inclusive Plus
- 6 days lift pass
- 6 days ski or board hire
- 6 days boot hire
- 6 days packed lunches
Save on in-resort prices!
A snow-sure gem, with ski-in/ski-out convenience
The ski-in, ski-out resort of Kühtai is perched high on a mountain pass at 2020m between the Ötztal and the Stubai mountains, just 22 miles from Innsbruck. With its easy, wide, above-the-treeline snowsure slopes, the ski area is ideal for families and intermediates, although there are a few more challenging sections.
Kühtai is the highest resort in Austria, boasting doorstep skiing, a snow-sure record and breathtaking scenery. All the hotels have doorstep skiing and the lifts are virtually queue-free. With the addition of the Hochötz ski area a further 41km of pistes and 11 lifts are available to Kühtai lift pass holders (a Free 15 minute ski bus ride connects the two resorts).
Skiing in Kuhtai
Beginners skiing in Kühtai
Wide, open nursery slopes and easy access in the village means Kühtai is convenient for first time skiers, with plenty of red runs to progress on to.
Intermediate skiing in Kühtai
A selection of wide and open red runs, which are interlinked by a number of lifts, all lead back to the village and your accommodation for an ideal ski in/out experience.
Advanced skiing in Kühtai
Limited but good with three black runs and a lot of off-piste and ski touring available so there is plenty to explore. The forested terrain offers steep but invigorating wooded tracks, ideal for the adventurous skier.
Snowboarding in Kühtai
Boarders will enjoy the k-park with its rails and kickers and the wide, open pistes are great for practising on. During the many periods of fresh snow there is plenty of off-piste to explore.
Things to do in resort
- Night skiing (free with lift pass)
- Ski touring
- Ice skating
- Indoor climbing wall
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.