Les Arcs - Arc 2000; 7 Night Chalet Deal w/Meals
- Arc 2000
- Chalet Monique
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Catered Chalet
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Afternoon Tea
- 3 Course Evening Meals
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Monique, Arc 2000
This popular chalet is ideally situated next to the main village centre of Arc 2000 and on the piste. The chalet is within a large complex built in a traditional style with wooden and stone cladding and tasteful interiors, the chalet offers comfortable and tasteful accommodation. There is also free use of the complex's swimming pool, sauna and fitness room.
Ski virtually to and from the door · 5 minutes walk to ski school meeting point · close to resort centre
- Chalet built in a traditional style
- Ideally situated next to the main village centre of Arc 2000.
- Comfortable chalets within a large complex, built in traditional style with wooden and stone cladding.
- Free use of complex health centre including indoor pool, sauna and fitness room.
- Free WiFi in public areas, allowing you to stay connected throughout your stay.
- Chalet hosts on hand to help you to relax and enjoy your holiday experience, delivering fantastic food and excellent service.
- Children welcome all season.
2 twin bedrooms (1&2) with shared bathroom on the corridor.
2 twin bedrooms with private shower and shared balcony (3&4).
2 twin bedrooms with private bath (5&6).
Twin bedroom with private shower (7).
Separate bathroom. 2 separate WCs.
Please Note En suite shower rooms and private bathrooms do not have WCs.
- Hearty breakfast with one cooked option
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights) • 4 course farewell feast (1 night)
- Early meals for children available
- Evening meals come with an allocation of free wine.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.