Italy; Cortina, 4 Star Week w/Meals & Wine
- Cortina d’ Ampezzo
- Chalet Hotel Parc Victoria
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Chalet Hotel
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kgs Luggage Allowance
- Airport Transfers
- Pre-dinner prosecco aperitif
- 4 Course evening dinners with wine
- Afternoon tea & cake
- Central Location
- Free Minibus to Ski Lift
- Free Wi-Fi
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Hotel Parc Victoria, Cortina d’ Ampezzo
The Chalet Hotel Parc Victoria is one of the most iconic hotels of Cortina and has been since 1892 when the original 'Villa Vittoria' was transformed into one of the resort's first hotels.
This elegant hotel is located in the centre of Cortina and holds the most sought after address, No. 1 Corso Italia, which is the main pedestrianised street that runs through the centre of the town where people go to see and be seen!
With superb facilities such as the attractive and spacious bar/lounge with its roaring fireplace the hotel provides a cosy and pleasant ambience. Take time to admire the old photographs of the original hotel and Cortina which are displayed with pride throughout the hotel.
At the end of the day head for the small spa area, perfect for reviving those tired muscles. Once suitably refreshed you can make your way down to the restaurant with its antique wooden beams and wood-panelling which create intimate surroundings to enjoy your evening meal. All meals are meticulously prepared and served by the friendly Chalet Hotel team.
- Approx. 7 minutes' walk (600m) to the main Faloria cable-car
- Complimentary minibus service to & from the ski-lifts 6 days per week.
- All bedrooms with en suite bath or shower & wc, TV, hairdryer and some with balcony
- Cosy lounge and bar with open fireplace
- Wood panelled stube / reading room
- Small spa area with sauna, steam room and sensory shower
- Massage service available (payable locally)
- FREE Wi-Fi in public areas
- Lift to all but 5th floor and restaurant
- Free wine included worth over €100.
- Skier's Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with cake, soup & other tea time treats†
- 'Culinary Choice' 4-course evening meals, with choice of menu, including pre-dinner prosecco apéritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee†
- Complimentary tea & coffee available all day†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†(Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week due to Chalet hotel staff's day off)
There’s only one! The Olympic resort of Cortina D’Ampezzo is one of the most filmed, photographed, skied and visited resorts in the Italian Alps. Located east of the Sella Ronda circuit, it’s not called the 'Queen of the Dolomites' for nothing.
Local Fees and Taxes Tourist tax payable locally directly to hotel
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Bookings made by credit card incure a fee of 1%, American Express 2.5%, no charge for UK debit cards. All other holiday companies charge these supplements; it's just that we are up front about them and inform you of them before you call.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.