Val Thorens; Luxury 5 Star Chalet w/Meals & Wine
- Val Thorens
- Chalet Phoenix
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Chalet Catering w/Wine
- Atol Protection
- 20Kg Luggage
- Airport Transfers
- All rooms feature Jacuzzi bath
- Infinity Pool
- Vin Chaud on arrival
- Daily Breakfast
- Fruit bowl
- Aperitifs and canapes (5 nights)
- 4 Course evening meals with wine (6 nights)
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Phoenix, Val Thorens
Chalet Phoenix takes pride of place in the centre of Val Thorens in the newly built area of the Balcons Residence. This position offers excellent access to the skiing, just 200 metres (approx.) from the piste. The Plein Sud lift goes straight past the complex and competent skiers can enjoy the convenience of skiing practically to the door in good conditions. For beginners the shuttle bus stops right outside the reception area for access to the other lifts. The shops, lively bars and restaurants of Val Thorens are just a short walk away.
Superb access to ski hire - Less than one minute walk (approx.) to rental shop
Except for rising from the snow rather than the ashes, Chalet Phoenix certainly rivals the stature of the magnificent bird it is named after. The dining room is stylish and elegant, in keeping with the quality of finish throughout the whole of the chalet.
The large, inviting living area has enough space for all on large comfy sofas and comes complete with a warming stove. Guests in Chalet Phoenix are often found glass in hand on the huge 270º panoramic balcony which has incredible views of the mountains.
All the bedrooms have beautifully finished en suite bathrooms as well as the luxury of Jacuzzi baths. Loosen up your ski legs in the chalet’s private sauna or why not indulge in a beauty treatment or two in the residence’s spa (payable locally).
The complex also has an infinity pool, gym, on-site bar and terrace.
This is a Superior chalet so you can enjoy extra features including a warm reception of vin chaud, delicious four course meals and additional indulgent extras.
In addition to the catering service which we provide in our Classic chalets, you will enjoy:
- Warming vin chaud upon arrival
- A cooked breakfast with eggs and a variety of hot options such as; bacon, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Aperitifs and canapes on 5 nights
- A freshly cooked 4 course, locally inspired, menu including a cheeseboard for one night less than the duration of your holiday. Accompanied by a selection of Silver grade wines with freshly made coffee and after-dinner chocolates to finish.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.