Switzerland; Luxury 5 Star Chalet Week w/Wine & Meals
- Nendaz, Switzerland
- Chalet Rosablanche
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Chalet Catering
- Return Flights
- ATOL Protection
- 20Kg Luggage
- Airport Transfers
- Hot Tub
- Champagne and canapes on arrival
- Daily Breakfast (Cooked breakfast 5 Days)
- Afternoon Tea with freshly baked cake (5 Days)
- 4 Course evening meals with top quality wine (5 Nights)
- Port & Cheeseboard (5 Nights)
- Fresh tea & coffee
- Aperitifs and canapes (5 Nights)
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Rosablanche, Nendaz, Switzerland
This gorgeous chalet-apartment is situated in the stunning Mer de Glace development in the heart of Nendaz. The area combines luxurious surroundings with the convenience of ski accessibility; the main ski lift is only150 metres walk from the chalet.
The 412km of the Four Valleys including direct access to the Verbier ski area is quite literally on your doorstep!
Chalet Rosablanche also benefits from the close proximity to the centre of Nendaz and its variety of bars and eating establishments.
Designed in keeping with authentic Swiss tradition, whilst remaining unique in its construction and appearance, Chalet Rosablanche exudes a feeling of well-being, warmth and serenity, combined with modern building techniques and local craftsmanship. The results are stunningly beautiful.
Be transported to the pages of the most luxurious property magazine as you walk through the door of this exquisite chalet-apartment. Experience perfection; from the top quality fixtures and fittings in the bathrooms and bedrooms to the high end look and feel of the living areas. Every detail has been designed with the skier in mind right down to the relaxing outdoor hot tub on the terrace. Offering a unique Alpine experience, this is a chalet you will really look forward to returning to at the end of the day.
As all rooms can be configured either with twin beds or a king-sized double bed, we will make them up as twins unless advised otherwise.
Food For Thought
As this is a Signature Chalet, it comes with an enhanced catering service to that which we usully offer. In Signature Chalets you will enjoy:
- Tea and coffee making facilities in every room
- A continental breakfast of bread, preserves, yoghurts, cold meats, cheeses, cereals, fruit, tea, coffee and fruit juice is provided on 7 days. In addition cooked breakfast is offered on 5 days, including eggs, cooked meats and usual trimmings, as well as porridge and daily specialities such as freshly made pancakes, plus in France croissants and pain au chocolat (and in Austria and Switzerland local breads, ham and cheeses )
- Afternoon tea, with freshly home-baked cake or treats and fresh bread with preserves, is provided on 5 days
- Aperitifs and canapes on 5 nights
- On 5 nights a 4 course delicious, locally inspired evening meal is provided, with port to accompany your cheeseboard. A choice of Gold level red, white and rosé wines flow freely until freshly made after-dinner tea and coffee is served, accompanied by indulgent chocolates.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.