St Anton; Centrally Located Chalet Deal w/Meals & Wine
- St Anton
- Chalet Rosanna
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Catered Chalet
- Return Flights
- ATOL Protection
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Afternoon Tea/Coffee & Cake
- Evening Dinners Inc Aperitif, Choice of Wines, Coffee & Chocolates. (6 days a week)
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Rosanna, St Anton
Chalet Rosanna has proven to be popular due to its excellent central location in St Anton just 3 minutes from the centre. The Rosanna is steeped in history and is furnished in a very attractive traditional Austrian style.
The bedrooms are charming with pretty painted bedsteads and wardrobes adding to the character and warmth; all are en suite, either with bath or shower and most have a balcony.
The split level living and dining areas have an appealing ambience with a cosy corner fireplace, an inviting spot in which to relax at the end of your ski day.
Access to the skiing is quick and easy as guests can choose to walk to either the Nasserein or Galzig lifts, each only 5 minutes away.
- Lovely, traditional chalet
- 5 minutes' walk to the main Nasserein and Galzig gondolas (500m)
- Resort centre just 3 minutes' walk (300m)
- All bedrooms en suite and many with a balcony
- Open fire
- TV/DVD and Free Wifi in comfortable lounge
- Buffet breakfast with hot option
- Afternoon tea/coffee and cake (6 days a week)
- 4 course dinners including aperitif, choice of complimentary quality wines, coffee and chocolates. (6 days a week)
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.