La Plagne 1800; 4 Star Catered Chalet Deal
- Plagne 1800
- Chalet Roussette
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Catered Chalet
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- Return Transfers
- Daily Breakfast
- Afternoon Tea
- Evening Meals with Drinks
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Roussette, Plagne 1800
Chalet Roussette is a spacious and comfortable chalet. Chalet Roussette is ideally located for easy and convenient access to the skiing. The main Plagne 1800 chairlift is only 150m from the chalet and the complimentary ski bus to Plagne Centre stops just 80m away.
Chalet Roussette is ideal for groups and families alike. All of its bedrooms boast en suite or private facilities. The open-plan living/dining area has plenty of alpine ambience with exposed beams and wooden furnishings. The large balcony enjoys beautiful views of the surrounding mountains.
Plagne 1800. Chalet Roussette is ideally located for easy access to the skiing.
The main Plagne 1800 chairlift is 150m (approx.) from the chalet and the resort centre is only 250m (approx.) away.
Entrance hall, Boot room
- Room 11 = twin room, shower and WC
- Room 12 = twin room (with one extra bed), shower and WC
Dining/living area, Large balcony, WC
- Room 1 = twin (with two extra beds) shower and WC
- Room 2 = twin with shower and WC. Room 3 = double with shower, WC and private balcony
- Room 4 = twin with shower, WC and shared balcony
- Room 5 = twin (with two extra beds) shower, WC and shared balcony
- Room 6 = twin (with two extra beds) shower and WC
- Room 7 = twin with shower and WC. Room 8 = double with shower, WC and private balcony
- Room 9 = twin with shower, WC and shared balcony
- Room 10 = twin (with two extra beds) shower, WC and shared balcony
Chalet hosts live in.
Chalet Board Includes
A hearty breakfast.
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a simple cooked option of eggs and one other hot item.
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening
Enjoy a delicious, freshly cooked 3 course meal with unlimited wine until coffee on 6 out of 7 nights.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.