Alpe D'Huez; 5 Star Luxury w/Meals & Drinks
- Alpe D'Huez
- Chalet Sarenne
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Catered Meals
- ATOL Protection
- Return Flights
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Cooked breakfast including daily specialities
- Champagne and canapés on arrival
- Aperitifs and canapés for 5 nights
- Unlimited superior red, white and rose wines
- Delicious 4 course evening menu for 6 nights including port and cheeseboard
- Free WiFi
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Sarenne, Alpe D'Huez
There are few chalets in the Alps quite like the Sarenne. Boasting interior design reminiscent of a Hollywood star’s mansion, including a white leather chaise-longe, the open plan lounge and dining area is positively dripping with panache. Pristine, decadent and over-the-top classy, you’ll need to wear sunglasses permanently to blend in.
Snow Report - Upper Piste 160cm. Fresh Snow 55cm, Expected 34cm Piste Quality, Packed Powder
Stepping outside the floor-to-ceiling windows to take in the view, you’re treated to a wrap-around terrace deck complete with private hot tub, just in case you didn’t feel ‘rock star’ enough! A wood burning stove adds a touch of traditional beside the ultra-modern dining area, complete with funked-out perspex chairs and a huge table.
The bedrooms bring a calming influence with simple design, clean crisp lines and a modern flair. Each features intelligent storage and a perfectly apportioned en-suite bathroom. In case your senses still need stimulating, you can relax in the wellness area which includes a traditional wood sauna plus a slick steam room.
- Piste/Lift: 150m
- Town centre: 150m
- Open Fire
- Hot Tub
- All Rooms en suite
Huez Village. Set apart back from the busy ski resort of Alpe d’Huez, Chalet Sarenne in Huez village offers an ideal the perfect location for some quiet relaxation to relax after a hard day’s skiing. Yet you are never too far from the action as The Televillage gondola is just 150 metres from your chalet which takes you to Alpe d’Huez’s famous ski area and après- ski. The quaint local bar and restaurant of Huez areis right on your doorstep which makes the Sarenne the perfect chalet for getting away from the crowds.
Included in your Signature Chalet
- Specially designed Menus using locally sourced ingredients to create a variety of unique traditional and modern dishes ideal for winter.
- Champagne reception and canapés on arrival
- Snack pack for your return airport transfer
- Complimentary WiFi
- Tea/Coffee brought to your door
- A sumptous breakfast: Morning tea and coffee brought to your room followed by a cooked breakfast including daily specialities such as freshly made pancakes plus French patisseries
- On your return from the slopes: A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee will await your return from the slopes.
- In the evening: Aperitifs and canapés on 5 nights followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4-course meal including a cheeseboard with port on 6 out of 7 nights. A choice of superior bottled red, white and rosé wines to accompany your meal, unlimited until your freshly made coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
- Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
- L’Occitane shower gel and soap (or equivalent)
- Bath towels and bath sheets changed mid-week
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Hairdryers in all rooms
- Hot tub, sauna, steam room and wellness area towels
- Cards and games
- TV with satellite channels, DVD and CD players
- Fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Occasional UK newspapers
- Optional upgrades (supplement applies) to scheduled flights, private transfers and an airport lounge package
- heated ski boot dryers and ski storage
- wellness area with sauna, steam room and relaxation space
- Room 1 = twin with reading corner, shower and WC
- open plan living /dining area leading onto a large terrace with hot tub
- Room 2 = twin with reading corner, shower, WC and shared balcony
- Room 3 = twin with reading corner, shower and WC
- Room 4 = twin with shower, WC and shared balcony
- Room 5 = double with shower and WC
Chalet staff live in.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Bookings made by credit card incure a fee of 1%, American Express 2.5%, no charge for UK debit cards. All other holiday companies charge these supplements; it's just that we are up front about them and inform you of them before you call.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.