Canada, Banff; 10 Nights 4 Star Central Hotel
- Elk and Avenue Hotel
- 10 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Room Only
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 23kg Luggage Allowance
- 10 Nights Accommodation
- Free Ski Carriage
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Elk and Avenue Hotel, Banff
The Elk and Avenue Hotel is in one of the best locations in the resort. It's on Banff Avenue, right in the centre of the town and the ski bus stop is only a minute's walk away from the hotel. With up to five departures every morning, depending on the ski area, it's really easy to get to all three.
The hotel, formerly known as the Banff International Hotel, has undergone extensive renovation over the summer, to improve and modernise all of its rooms and amenities. Alongside the small wellness area, guests can relax in the welcoming and comforting RG Lounge, where you can sit back and relax in front of the fire and catch one of the ski or snowboard movies showing on the large screen TV.
The restaurant, Ricky's All Day Bar and Grill, is open from breakfast and serves a good selection of hearty meals.
- Located in the centre of Banff with views of the surrounding Rocky Mountains
- Just a minute's walk from the ski bus stop, for buses to all 3 ski areas.
- Large hot tub, steam room, sauna and excercise room.
- Massive bedrooms – probably the biggest in Banff.
- Lounge bar, café and restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
In the centre of Banff right on Banff Avenue. Just 1 minute's walk to the ski bus stop and convenient for the Cascade Plaza shopping mall.
5 minutes by bus from Mount Norquay, 25 minutes from Sunshine and 45 minutes from Lake Louise
All rooms have a flatscreen cable TV, free internet access, telephone, iPod dock, hairdryer, fridge, coffee maker, iron and ironing board.
Superior room - sleeps 2-4: Two double beds or two queen beds, and bathroom with shower and WC (some also with bath).
Optional upgrades to Loft room, Deluxe room or Executive suite are available at a supplement on request.
- Large indoor whirlpool, sauna & steam room
- Fitness room
- 24-hour reception area with fireplace and free tea and coffee * Ricky’s All Day Grill and Bar serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- RG Lounge serving snacks and local drinks in the evening
- Ski storage
- Daily fresh linen and towels
- 162 bedrooms
- Extra charge for laundry facilities
- Optional upgrade to bed and breakfast
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.