Norway; Forest Chalet Escape w/Meals & Wine
- Forest Chalet
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Catered Chalet
- ATOL Protection
- Return Flights
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Afternoon Tea
- Evening Meal w/Wine
- 2 for 1 Lift Pass Offer
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Forest Chalet, Geilo
Picture-perfect log cabins tucked in amongst the trees - each with its own private sauna. If you want to feel you’re properly in Norway then these are absolutely fantastic.
- 5 minute's walk from the ski lifts, ski school, rental store and day care
- 15 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- free ski shuttle from the Vestlia Resort (5 minutes' walk away)
Forest Chalet - sleeps 8 (room numbers in brackets)
- Ground floor: Lounge, kitchen, balcony, bathroom with shower and WC, second bathroom with shower, WC and sauna, Austrian twin bedroom (1&2) and twin bedroom (2).
- First floor: Two twin bedrooms in the eaves (3&4).
Please note:Both bathrooms are on the ground floor and are shared. Rooms 3 & 4 are in the eaves and have very low sloping roofs and beds are lower than you may be used to.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- hearty breakfast with one cooked option
- afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- 3 course evening meals with house wine and coffee included on 5 nights
- 4 course farewell feast on final night
- early meals for children available
Please note: Evening meals come with an allocation of free wine.
- ski locker
- ski boot dryer
- free WiFi
- log fireplace (firewood included)
- Christmas tree and decorations for Christmas stays
- services of chalet hosts
- towels and bed linen provided - can request a midweek changeover from your chalet host
Customers can use the facilities at the nearby Vestlia Resort for an additional charge per day. The hotel is roughly 200m away, dependant on which cabin you are in. Approx costs: spa is 350NOK per person (approx £35, 16+yrs only); the pool is 100NOK (approx £10) per adult and 50NOK (approx £5) per child under 16 years; and the play room is 80NOK (approx £8) per child. Costs are per day and may vary.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.