Austria; Centrally Located Alpbach Ski Week
- Haus Edelweiss
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Room & Breakfast
- ATOL Protection
- 20Kg Luggage
- Airport Transfers
- Daily Breakfast
- 5 Minute walk to village centre
- Half Board available at a supplement
- Free Wi-Fi
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Haus Edelweiss, Alpbach
2-For-1 Ski & Boot Hire when you pre-book your lift pass.
Panoramic views can be enjoyed of the stunning Alpbach valley from the well-kept house.
Nicely furnished bedrooms (ATAL 108) have shower, balcony, cable TV, safe and hairdryer. Self-catered 2-room apartments (ATAL 107) for 2-5 guests (two separate bedrooms and fully equipped kitchen/diner with microwave, hot plates, coffee machine and fridge) have shower, balcony or terrace, cable TV, safe and hairdryer. For guests choosing half board, dinner is taken at nearby Hotel Berghof. Please note: this guesthouse does not have a lift.
- Relaxed and friendly atmosphere with stunning views across the valley
- Positioned just 5 minutes’ stroll to the village centre and ski bus stop
- Varied breakfast with hams, cheeses, cereals, bread and juice. For guests choosing half board, 3 course evening meals are taken at nearby Hotel Berghof
- Homely breakfast room also used as a lounge area, terrace, and free Wi-Fi
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.