Les Deux Alpes; Week Stay w/Meals
- Les Deux Alpes
- Aalborg Hotel
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Club Board
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kgs Luggage Allowance
- Daily Breakfast
- Evening Meals
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Aalborg Hotel, Les Deux Alpes
The Hotel Aalborg couldn't be more perfect; the slopes are outside the door, the ski hire shop is in-house and the childrens' clubs cater for kids up to 12yrs.
- A firm favourite with guests and a very popular choice year after year
- Perfectly located on the slopes with the lifts and ski school meeting point a stone's throw away
- The ski hire shop is in-house with ski and boot storage
- Comfortable rooms with great views
- Head to the sun terrace to enjoy a beer with a view at the end of the day
The location of the Hotel Aalborg could not be better; piste-side and in between the Jandri Express & the Diable lifts making access to the fantastic ski area quick and easy, no matter what level of skier or boarder you are.
Beginners will love the nursery slopes with their free drag lifts which are right on the hotel's doorstep. Many bars and restaurants are within a few minutes' walk making this a convenient base for everything Les Deux Alpes has to offer.
- Drag lift - 20m
- Gondola - 200m (Jandri 1)
- Ski school meeting point - 20m
- Resort centre - 300m
- Relaxed bar with tab system & lounge area with satellite TV
- Large sun terrace
- Money exchange
- Individual ski lockers with heated boot warmers
- In-house equipment rental
- Hot coal sauna
- A large range of treatments are available in the wellness area, such as sports, deep tissue & hot stone massage, Japanese Reiki, Indian head massage and beauty treatments using Temple Spa products. Please visit the hotel reception for information and prices.
All rooms feature a TV and either views of the resort or the piste. Generous reductions are available for 3,4,5 or 6 adults sharing a room.
Rooms (2-3 people): Beautifully finished twin and triple rooms have a TV, bath, shower and wc or just a shower & wc. Most rooms have a balcony. Piste view rooms carry a supplement.
Larger rooms (2-4 people): Light and spacious larger rooms have either double or twin beds with bunks in the entrance hall or four single beds or a double & two single beds. All rooms have a TV, bath, shower, wc & balcony. Piste view rooms carry a supplement.
Family rooms (4-5 people): These stunning family rooms for five are linked double and triple rooms that share a bathroom with bath, shower and wc. All rooms have piste views, TV's and are available at a supplement.
Family rooms (4-6 people): Rooms for six are interconnecting double or twin bedrooms, one of which has additional bunk beds in the entrance hall and each have their own TV, bathroom and balcony with piste views and are available at a supplement.
Family Suite (4-6 people): Unique in the hotel, this family Suite for six has one double and two twin bedrooms that all share a bathroom. The double room is a good size with a balcony with piste views. The first twin room has a balcony, piste views and an attic style slanted ceiling. The second twin is attic style and to the rear of the suite with a sky light window, therefore does not have a balcony or piste view. There is also a separate lounge area with a sofa and flatscreen TV, ideal for larger families wanting that extra bit of space. This room is available at a supplement.
- 3 tour operator-run children's clubs available 6 days a week for children aged 4 months – 2 years, 2-5 years and 5-12 years
- Evening childcare available on 5 nights a week
- Ski school pick-up and drop-off service
- Children’s menus & high tea for children at 5pm
- Snow buggies and sledges available
- 24hr baby room & UK standard cots & highchairs
Meals: Club Board
- Extensive cooked & continental buffet breakfast including fresh coffee, tea, fruit juices, breads, pastries, jams, cereals & porridge served daily between 7 & 9am. A continental breakfast is served until 10am.
- Daily afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes & biscuits.
- An appetising four-course buffet & waiter-served evening meal (drinks to accompany your meal can be purchased from the bar) followed by fresh coffee is available on 6 nights between 7 & 10pm, leaving you 1 night free to explore the resort.
- The hotel’s menu is still available on the non-inclusive evening, simply charge it to your room.
Mountain Experts are fully qualified ski & board instructors that offer free guiding and coaching sessions throughout the week. They will guide you around the mountain with like-minded, confident blue and red-run skiers or boarders whilst offering professional coaching at the same time.
These aren't structured lessons, but a fun and informal way to get your winter legs back, make the most of the mountain and improve your technique at the same time.
Guiding & Coaching - What's included?
- A gentle intro at the start of the week to help you get your winter legs back
- Free guiding around the ski area by professional instructors for all guests over 18*
- A series of free coaching sessions designed to help you improve and become a better skier or boarder
- Insider knowledge of where to find the best runs and lunch stops
- Jump the queues at the lifts to get more mountain time
Sessions and durations may vary depending on the size and location of your hotel or chalet, but we guarantee at least 2 x 2hr sessions per person per week.
Your weekly planner will be provided when you sign up, for further information ask one of the resort team.
Official rating: ***
Number of rooms: 58
- Some facilities may incur a local charge
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.