Switzerland; 3 Star Chalet Hotel Deal w/Meals
- Murren, Jungfrau Ski Region
- Hotel Alpenruh
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- Atol Protection
- 20Kg Luggage
- Airport Transfers
- Daily Breakfast
- 4 Course Evening Meals
- Great Location for Resort & Cable Car
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Hotel Alpenruh, Murren, Jungfrau Ski Region
The Alpenruh is an attractive chalet-style hotel with a cosy, friendly atmosphere, and enjoys a superb location adjacent to the Schilthorn cable-car for access to the skiing.
With a friendly atmosphere and perched on a plateau for superb views of the surrounding mountains, the cosy Alpenruh has direct access to the skiing via the Schilthorn cable-car just next door and the Allmendhubel funicular just 5 minutes' walk away (500m). Guests can ski back down to the hotel.
- The Schilthorn cable-car for easy access to the skiing is just next door
- The village centre is 3 minutes' walk away (300m).
- Guests can ski back down to the hotel
- Comfortable, cosy lounge; attractive dining room à la carte restaurant
- Bar service available from reception
- Lovely sun terrace with mountain views
- Sauna (Free)
- Solarium and massage (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi (Free in lobby)
- Public PC with internet access (pay locally)
Free 'James Bond 007' hot and cold buffet brunch at the Schilthorn Piz Gloria revolving restaurant once per stay (transport not included)
Free use of resort sports centre including ice rink, swimming pool and jacuzzi, plus discounted use of new spa and fitness facilities
Comfortable rustic-style rooms, either village or mountain side and have shower, cable TV, radio, telephone and hairdryer. Mountain side rooms also have balcony or terrace with lovely views.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Excellent buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal
- Vegetarian option available
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Mürren, perched high above the Lauterbrunnen Valley, is one of Europe’s most historic ski areas: a “cradle” of Alpine skiing! The peaceful traffic-free village is set dramatically on a terrace on the other side of the valley from Wengen, You can only reach it by cable car.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.