Alpbach; 4 Star Ski Week w/Meals
- Hotel Alphof
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- ATOL Protection
- Return Flights
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Half Board Meals
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Hotel Alphof, Alpbach
With a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, the Alphof is a great choice for your winter holiday. Stunning views across the valley can be enjoyed from the terrace and a free daily return minibus shuttle service is provided by the hotel to the main gondola
With excellent service and comfortable rooms and just 7 minutes' walk downhill to the village centre and beginners' ski school meeting point, the ski bus stops directly outside the hotel in the morning and afternoon.
This traditionally styled hotel provides a lovely indoor pool, sauna and steam room to relax in after a day on the slopes and also a children's playroom for the little ones.
Ski Alpbach! This delightful, award-winning, quintessentially traditional Austrian village with its onion-domed church, narrow streets, and minimal traffic is one of the most attractive villages in the Austrian Tyrol.
Things To Do In Resort
- A full programme of après-ski events
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides
- Day excursion to Salzburg
- Guided walks and torchlit walks
- Ski kindergarten from 4-6yrs bookable locally. Booking in advance recommended.
- Babysitting can be arranged by tourist office.
No. of rooms: 60
Official rating: 4
Small Austrian Alpbach twins have shower and restricted view and may be under the eaves. Single rooms have bath, standard Austrian twins Alpbach have bath or shower and larger Fichtennestl and Schatzberg Austrian twins also have balcony or terrace and can sleep up to 4. All rooms have TV, telephone, safe (5 Euro per week) and hairdryer. Large Bergidyll Austrian twin sleeping up to 4 are located in the new wing and have shower and shared balcony or terrace.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Weekly starter and dessert buffets
- Weekly themed buffet and live music (available from January)
- 6 course Christmas and New Year gala dinner included
- No of restaurants:
- Nearest restaurants serving dinner:
- Distance to nearest restaurant serving dinner outside of property:
- Dress code for restaurant.
Breakfast service: Buffet Lunch service: Dinner service: Buffet
Board basis options available
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.