Les Deux Alpes; Christmas Family Offer w/Meals
- Les Deux Alpes
- Hotel La Brunerie
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Resort Transfers
- Daily Breakfast
- 3-Course Evening Meals w/drinks included
- Central Location
- 23 December (£1,679 Birmingham, £1,599 Doncaster & Manchester, £1,539 East Midlands, £1,639 Edinburgh, £1,899 Gatwick)
Above are TOTAL PRICES for a Family of 3 (2 adults+ 1 child)
Family of 4 TOTAL price from £1,899 (2 adults + 2 children)
Hotel La Brunerie, Les Deux Alpes
The Hotel Brunerie is a central hotel in Les Deux Alpes with the convenience of being just 5 minutes' walk from the Jandri Express lift, and also an 8-minute walk from the kids' ski school. Better still - on Sundays there is a free shuttle bus direct to the ski school, so no one will be complaining about having to carry their skis.
There are 58 comfortable rooms, all in stylish designs, that have views over either the mountain or the resort and snuggly warm beds.
A few seasons ago, the Snow Bar was renovated to a fresher look with airy and spacious interiors throughout. It should be your first stop when you come off the mountain, with its cosy fireplace corner, wide choice of international cocktails and fantastic views over the resort and surrounding mountains. What's more, there's even an amended bar choice for the kids. But before you settle down with a drink, chill out in the hotel’s pool and sauna - for soothing any sore ski legs – and, don’t worry, there are also kids' facilities on request.
The White Eden restaurant at La Brunerie serves traditional alpine fare, with a continental buffet breakfast and a set-menu evening meal that perfectly blends the delicious flavours of Scandinavian and French cuisine.
- Central location in resort, with a 5-minute walk to the Jandri Express lift.
- A relaxed and modern hotel with stylish rooms and pleasing views.
- Managed by the Langley group, renowned for their friendly service and high-quality food.
- Indoor pool and sauna with panoramic windows.
- Modern, stylish bar and sun terrace.
- On the main road in Les Deux Alpes
- 5 minutes' walk to the Jandri Express ski lift and the bottom of a selection of green runs
- 8 minutes' walk to ski school meeting point
- Ski bus stop outside
- Along a parade of bars, restaurants and shops
The Hotel Brunerie is located on the main road in Les Deux Alpes, at the bottom of a collection of nursery slope lifts and green runs, and a short walk to the Jandri Express. A 10-minute walk down the main road brings you to the Super Venosc lift – your gateway to the Vallée Blanche, the other half of the ski area.
Next door to the hotel is a U Express supermarket – great for picking up snacks for the day – and across the road is La Porte d’à Côté restaurant. A short walk either way down the road, though, will bring you to loads more shops and restaurants.
All rooms have cable TV and a hairdryer.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin room, private shower and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin room, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Quad Room - sleep 2-4: Twin room, bunk beds, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
Quad room - sleep 2-4: Twin room, bunk beds, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
- Indoor pool and sauna · extra charge for massage and beauty treatments (robes available on request)
- Free WiFi
- Sun terrace
- Bar with satellite TV
- Pool table and table football
- Ski room
- 58 bedrooms
- Continental buffet breakfast with a hot option
- 3-course set-menu evening meals with drinks included
- Early meals for children are available from 6pm on request
- Christmas gala dinners with a traditional Swedish dinner on Christmas Eve, and a turkey and Christmas pudding dinner on Christmas day
- New Year's Eve gala dinner with a 4-course meal (starter, fish, meat and dessert), a welcome glass of sparkling wine, red and white wine served with dinner and sparkling wine at midnight
Good to know
The dress code for evening meals is smart/casual. Evening meals are a set menu but can be changed if you have specific dietary requirements. You can request for the sauna to be turned on at reception. Please allow sufficient time for the sauna to heat up.
The Hotel Brunerie is host to the Pepi Penguin Nursery and the Whizz Kids Club, which are open to all children staying at the hotel or at certain accommodation in the resort.
The Pepi Penguin Nursery (6 months - 4 years) is run by the tour operators' UK-qualified childcare staff and held in a dedicated room equipped with games and toys. Outdoor play included (weather and parental consent permitting).
- Full day care from 8.30am to 5pm
- 2-course hot lunch
- Snacks and drinks throughout the day
- A daily routine and activities report for your child Activities vary daily. They'll find time for stories, singing, arts and crafts including painting and collage making, plus messy play in the sand tray and free play with age-relevant toys set out for the children to choose what they want to do.
The staff are also really keen to take in some fresh mountain air each day, so we aim to have an outdoor activity at least once a day – maybe sledging, snowy walks, a gondola ride or snow painting. And if your child is used to a sleep, they'll factor that in too.
The Whizz Kids Club (3-11 years) provides plenty of fun-filled days as our childcare staff offer a combination of care and skiing with Whizzclusive, which includes 6 x AM ski lessons, pick-up and drop-off from ski lessons, lunch and afternoon care by tour opeator staff in the dedicated Whizz Kids club room.
- Full daycare from 8.30am to 5pm
- 6 x AM ski lessons, ski school drop-offs and pick-ups*
- Child skis, boots and helmet hire
- 2-course hot lunch
- Snacks and drinks throughout the day
- Lift passes aren't included as each child's needs are different. If and when your child feels confident enough to use the lifts, you'll need to buy a lift pass locally.
Activities vary daily – to include games, arts and crafts and storytime – and are often based around a theme.
The staff are also really keen to take in some fresh mountain air each day, so they aim to have an outdoor activity at least once a day – maybe sledging, bus bingo, snowman competitions or a treasure hunt.
Both clubs operate for 6 days and must be pre-booked to guarantee a place.
All the staff are UK-qualified, English-speaking and first-aid trained, and have had DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and reference checks. And they prioritise maintaining the correct adult:child ratios.
All childcare is an extra charge and must be pre-booked to guarantee a place. In some instances, childcare does not extend the full length of the ski season. Please contact the sales team for additional information.
Les Deux Alpes
"A friendly resort with diverse glacier skiing and lively après....."
- A huge range of great value hotels and chalets, all a short walk to the lifts.
- Renowned for excellent off-piste terrain, in addition to its 220km of marked runs.
- Gentle glacier skiing that’s perfect for beginners and intermediates at an altitude of up to 3,750m.
Snowsure glacier skiing and exciting off-piste terrain have made Les Deux Alpes a well-established favourite among British skiers.
You can explore over 220km of piste in this ski area, complete with incredible views from the slopes. The resort is known as being ‘upside down’ because some of the easiest runs and beginner slopes are found higher up the mountain. Consequently some of the steepest and toughest slopes run into the resort, making Les Deux Alpes pretty unique.
Off the slopes there’s a really lively atmosphere and après ski scene spread across the 2km long main street. There’s a great selection of bars to choose between, including some friendly pubs, sports bars, clubs and a couple of quiet, more traditional après venues. There are also plenty of restaurants to whet your appetite, including some simple pub food and crêperies, and we always recommend trying out the traditional Savoyard cuisine.
If you’re looking for activities off the slopes to soothe your muscles or want to keep the family entertained, you’re in luck. Your six-day lift pass also entitles you to entry to the outdoor heated swimming pool and ice rink.
Les Deux Alpes was voted European Resort of the Year at the World Snow Awards 2015.
The village runs are wide, gentle and southwest facing. The very easy slopes on the glacier mean that even beginners can experience the atmosphere at high altitude.
A perfect resort for go-for-it intermediates, who should be able to cover almost the whole area of marked pistes. The upper slopes provide optimum practice, with good quality snow and gentle runs.
Experts can revel in the extensive off-piste opportunities. And there are the renowned blacks of nearby Alpe d’Huez to tackle too. The entirely off-piste area of neighbouring La Grave is also well worth a visit – ask your resort rep about a guided day trip with the European Ski School.
The Glacier du Mont de Lans offers less challenging skiing at an altitude of up to 3,570m - the glacier is dominated by blue runs, however, there is access to the off-piste area of La Grave. The glacier is accessible by an underground funicular or by a series of T-bars.
Rack up your mileage with a Ski Away day to Alpe d’Huez. Just a 40-minute bus ride away from Les Deux Alpes, you’ll get to race down the longest ski run in the world, the Sarenne, appreciate fantastic views from the Grande Rousses mountains and test yourself on the notorious black Tunnel Run. With your Les Deux Alpes 6-day lift pass, you get 2 free days to let loose on these fabulous mountains to slide, carve or freestyle to your heart’s content. Speak to your rep for more details.
There's a huge selection of advanced off-piste terrain in both Saint Christophe and La Grave - the latter is connected to Les Deux Alpes from the peak of the glacier. It's an untamed ski area with one lift and no maintained pistes - perfect for challenging freeskiing. The Grand Couloir chutes are also a great option; the open bowl has three short, steep chutes that all end up underneath the Bellecombes chairlift.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Bookings made by credit card incure a fee of 1%, American Express 2.5%, no charge for UK debit cards. All other holiday companies charge these supplements; it's just that we are up front about them and inform you of them before you call.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.