Exclusive Offer; Les Deux Alpes Ski Week w/Meals
- Les Deux Alpes
- Hotel Le Crêt
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Club Board
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kgs Luggage Allowance
- Resort Transfer
- FREE Ski Guiding & coaching
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Hotel Le Crêt, Les Deux Alpes
Neilson Hotel Le Crêt is a light and airy small hotel with a great choice of rooms and fantastic views of the surrounding mountains. It makes an ideal choice for couples and groups wanting the intimate buzz of a chalet plus the space and added privacy of a hotel.
- A light and airy small hotel with a great choice of rooms and fantastic views
- The restaurant and lounge/bar area are perfect for comparing stories of your mountain adventures
- After dinner and drinks at the hotel bar‚ head downstairs to the Secret bar to carry on the holiday spirit
- An ideal choice for couples and groups wanting the intimate buzz of a chalet plus the space and added privacy of a hotel
- Large lounge with satellite TV and board games
- Heated ski and boot room
- Ski lift - 120m
- Ski school meeting point - 350m
- Resort centre - In the centre
- Free Wi-Fi in the public areas
- Large lounge with satellite TV and board games
- Relaxed hotel bar
- Dining room with fireplace
- Heated ski & boot room
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
- Tour Operator-run childcare: The Hotel Aalborg (400m away) has a range of children's clubs available to pre-book.
All are brightly finished with views of the resort or mountain and have an en–suite bathroom with shower & wc. Rooms with a balcony are available at a supplement.
Rooms (2 people): Simple but stylishly furnished rooms have a balcony and either twin or double beds.
Rooms (2-4 people): Larger four-bedded rooms with twin or double beds plus a set of bunks. Most of these rooms have a balcony.
Family Rooms (2-5 people): As above but slightly larger, these rooms suit a family as they also feature an additional pull-out bed suitable for a child only. Some of these rooms have a balcony.
Meals: Club Board
- Extensive cooked & continental buffet breakfast including fresh coffee, tea, fruit juices, breads, pastries, jams, cereals & porridge served daily between 7 & 9am. A continental breakfast is served until 10am.
- Daily afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes & biscuits.
- An appetising four-course buffet & waiter-served evening meal (drinks to accompany your meal can be purchased from the bar) followed by fresh coffee is available on 6 nights between 7 & 10pm, leaving you 1 night free to explore the resort. The hotel’s menu is still available on the non-inclusive evening, simply charge it to your room.
Official rating: ***
Number of rooms: 16
- Some facilities may incur a local charge
Mountain Experts are fully qualified ski & board instructors that offer free guiding and coaching sessions throughout the week. They will guide you around the mountain with like-minded, confident blue and red-run skiers or boarders whilst offering professional coaching at the same time.
These aren't structured lessons, but a fun and informal way to get your winter legs back, make the most of the mountain and improve your technique at the same time.
Guiding & Coaching - What's included?
- A gentle intro at the start of the week to help you get your winter legs back
- Free guiding around the ski area by professional instructors for all guests over 18*
- A series of free coaching sessions designed to help you improve and become a better skier or boarder
- Insider knowledge of where to find the best runs and lunch stops
- Jump the queues at the lifts to get more mountain time
Sessions and durations may vary depending on the size and location of your hotel or chalet, but we guarantee at least 2 x 2hr sessions per person per week.
Your weekly planner will be provided when you sign up, for further information ask one of the resort teams.
Les Deux Alpes
- Snowsure, high-altitude glacier resort
- Varied terrain for all ability levels
- Superb snowpark for freestyle skiers and boarders
An outstanding resort with long hours of sunshine and high altitude, snowsure pistes.
A superb resort for families, groups and all standards of skier or boarder. Excellent beginner slopes near the resort and on the glacier make it a great place to learn whilst enjoying the stunning mountain views. Intermediates have plenty of variety while experts should hire a guide & test their free-riding ability on the legendary off-piste runs of La Grave. The nightlife isn't bad either!
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Bookings made by credit card incure a fee of 1%, American Express 2.5%, no charge for UK debit cards. All other holiday companies charge these supplements; it's just that we are up front about them and inform you of them before you call.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.