Austria: Kaprun Week w/Meals
- Hotel Mitteregger
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- ATOL Protection
- Return Flights
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Daily Breakfast
- Apres Ski Snack (6 days)
- 4 Course Evening Meal
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Hotel Mitteregger, Kaprun
Price Includes: Atol Protection, Flights, Transfers, 20kg Luggage Allowance, Half Board Meals, 7 Nights Accommodation
- central village location
- 4 minutes walk to Schaufelberg lift
- ski bus stop outside
Rooms for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Superior rooms with balcony, suites, family rooms and single rooms are also available at a supplement. Superior rooms sleep up to 3 people with Austrian twin and sofa bed. Suites and family rooms sleeping up to 4 consisting of bedroom and separate living room with double sofa bed. All bedrooms have hairdryer, cable TV and safe.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- daily après ski snack - excluding Saturday
- 4 course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- weekly speciality buffet
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
All inclusive kids' special - for children up to 15 years inclusive
- lunch time snack, cake or ice cream in the afternoon · unlimited draft soft drinks available 10am-9pm
- kids' buffet or menu at evening meal
- free WiFi in reception, lounge and lobby
- 41 bedrooms
- lift to 3rd floor
- lounge and lobby area
- sauna and infrared cabin (extra charge for solarium)
For the family
- children's playroom with toys and games room
Official Rating ***
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.