Andorra; Arinsal Ski Deal w/Meals
- Hotel Palarine
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kgs Luggage Allowance
- Half Board
- Tripadvisor Travellers Choice Award 2016
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Hotel Palarine, Arinsal
Run by a lovely British couple, the Hotel Palarine will give a completely different feel to your ski break than any other accommodation in Arinsal. Located in Erts, it's just a 5 minute bus ride to the main gondola and Arinsal resort centre.
The hotel is a favourite, thanks to rooms which are furnished to be perfectly suited to a ski holiday - spacious, traditional and nicely decorated. The wonderful restaurant and bar are an unexpected treat, with a playful south-east Asian theme running through. Breakfast is plentiful and decidedly British, with several cooked options to choose from as well as the usual continental offerings.
- 5 minute bus ride to the main Arinsal gondola and resort centre.
- A great hotel offering excellent value for money and an enjoyable atmosphere.
- Bambú après ski bar with HD Sky TV, open fireplace and entertainment including live music.
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel and access to Playstation 3 consoles.
- Free evening hotel-run shuttle bus to resort centre (times vary depending on demand).
- 5 minutes on the free ski bus to the lifts
- Ski bus stop outside
- 20 minutes' walk to the resort centre and Arinsal gondola
Rooms for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath, shower and WC. Double, triple and quad rooms are also available. Sole occupancy is available at a supplement on request.
All rooms have flatscreen satellite TV with English channels, WiFi and hairdryer.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Full English and continental options
- 3-course buffet style evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad, starter and dessert buffets
- Themed buffet evenings including Tex-Mex, Chinese, Indian, Italian and a Sunday roast
- Bambú après bar with HD Sky TV, open fireplace and varied entertainment programme including live music
- Free WiFi
- Playstation 3 consoles
- Extra charge for Bambú Oriental restaurant
- Seating area with TV in reception
- Board games available
- Extra charge (€6 per person per day) for use of the spa in the nearby Ordino sports centre
- 36 bedrooms
- Lift to all floors
- Free evening hotel-run shuttle bus to the resort centre (times vary depending on demand)
"Fantastic for learners, intermediate-level variety and a decent après scene...."
Two great things about this area have to be the amazing quality ski school, and its safe and enclosed ski slopes. Forming part of the Vallnord ski area, you’ll have access to three sectors, Arinsal, Pal and Arcalis. As a beginner, you’ll spend the first couple of days learning the basics on the lower parts of the Arinsal sector, while intermediates and progressing beginners can venture over to Pal in the next valley over, linked via cable car. There you’ll find a selection of wide, tree-lined runs to test your ski skills.
The Arcalis sector is only accessible via the free shuttle bus from the resort centre. It’s an area known for its relatively empty slopes and good off-piste potential. With free lift passes for kids up to 11 years, an amazing ski school and great slopes, it’s well worth making the slightly longer transfer to get to this affordable Andorran resort.
There’s a pretty big après ski scene in the area, with an almost constant party happening at the bottom of the slopes. There are plenty of bars, restaurants and venues to choose from, plus Arinsal offers a big choice of accommodation too.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.