St Wolfgang; Luxury Week w/Meals & Airport Lounge
- St Wolfgang
- Im Weissen Rossl
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- ATOL Protection
- Return Flights
- 23kg Luggage Allowance
- Airport Lounge Pass
- 5 Star Accommodation
- Lakeside Location
- Half Board Meals
- Sunday Champagne Breakfast
- FREE Wifi
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Im Weissen Rossl, St Wolfgang
- central village lakeside location
- 1 minute walk to ski bus stop (Market Square)
Rooms for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Lake view rooms sleeping up to 3 people and deluxe rooms with lake view that sleep up to 4 people (max 3 adults), both with balcony are available at a supplement as are single rooms. Triple and quad rooms consist of Austrian twin and sofa bed. All bedrooms have hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, free WiFi, safe, cable TV and minibar.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Sunday champagne breakfast
- superb 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- weekly farmers buffet
- free WiFi
- 94 bedrooms
- lift to most floors
- non smoking dining room
- weekly zither and piano music evening
- library and lounge
- complimentary tea bar - 11am-5pm
Spa, wellness & pools
- amazing heated outdoor pool set into the lake
- large lakeside sun terrace and relaxation area
- indoor swimming pool
- fantastic wellness facilities with sauna, steam rooms, whirlpool, solarium and fitness room
- extra charge for massage and spa treatments *10% discount on first spa treatment
- daily activity programme - e.g. snow shoe walk, winter walking tour and wine tasting - there may be an extra charge for some activities
Please Note: Smart dress required for evening meals.
Official Rating: **** Superior
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.