St Jean D'Arves, 4 Star Self Catering
- St Jean D'Arves
- Residence La Fontaine du Roi
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Self Catering
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Residence La Fontaine du Roi , St Jean D'Arves
Residence La Fontaine du Roi is situated within 100 metres of the resort centre. The residence is of traditional wood build. Free WiFi in reception.In the complex there is a swimming pool & 2 saunas. Transfers are also included
Each apartment comes with fully equipped kitchens: 4 hobs, microwave, oven & grill, dishwasher & fridge, bathroom, WC & satellite TV. In the complex there is a swimming pool & 2 saunas. The residence comprises of 1-3 bedroom apartments accommodating up to 12 guests.
• Situated 100 m from the ski lift of La Chal and from the town centre
• The residence "La Fontaine du Roi" comprises of 8 traditional wooden chalets, each with 10 to 15 lodges for 4 to 12 persons
• The apartments, each between 26 to 75 m², have a terrace of 6 - 8 m², well equipped kitchen with 4 hobs, microwave, oven & grill, dish-washer, refrigerator, bath room, WC, Satellite TV (supplement payable locally) & individual ski lockers
• Unique to the resort is the private heated indoor swimming pool (12m x 6m), 2 saunas & a lounge with open fireplace
Ski In/Ski Out
Ski Lift (100m)
Ski School (50m)
Ski Nursery (150m)
Ski Hire Shop (100m)
Skiing in Saint Jean d'Arves
Saint Jean d'Arves is perhaps one of the most rustic, authentic ski villages in France. This is the perfect antidote for anyone who's had their fill of soulless purpose-built resorts, and offers the chance to turn a family skiing trip into an authentic French experience. On top of that, St Jean is linked by free bus to St Sorlin. The resort is part of the Les Sybelles ski area, with access to some 310km of slopes and some of the prettiest skiing around.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Bookings made by credit card incure a fee of 1%, American Express 2.5%, no charge for UK debit cards. All other holiday companies charge these supplements; it's just that we are up front about them and inform you of them before you call.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.