Italy; 4 Star Ski-In-Ski-Out Deal w/Meals
- Passo Tonale
- Grand Hotel Paradiso
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Daily Breakfast
- Evening Meals
- Indoor Pool
- Free WiFi
- Doorstep Skiing
- 24 February (£719 Birmingham, £699 Gatwick, £769 Manchester)
- 3 March (£649 Birmingham, £679 Gatwick, £689 Manchester)
- 10 March (£599 Birmingham & Gatwick, £649 Manchester)
- 17 March (£519 Birmingham, £539 Gatwick, £569 Manchester)
- 24 March (£549 Birmingham, £559 Gatwick, £539 Manchester)
Departures available throughout the season, for alternative dates please contact our Travel Advisers for a quotation
Grand Hotel Paradiso, Passo Tonale
Just 2 minutes' walk to the cable car up to the Presena glacier, and even less to the vast beginners' ski area of Passo Tonale, this hotel ticks all the boxes for those seeking a spot of luxury and a winning location.
The Grand Hotel Paradiso offers an exceptionally high standard of accommodation and service. Relax and unwind in the spa, before taking a dip in the hotel's own indoor pool, or enjoying a drink in the bar. Little ones are well taken care of too, with a hotel-run kids' club, babysitting service and a games room to keep them entertained.
- Virtually ski-in, ski-out, 2 minutes' walk to the cable car up to the Presena glacier.
- Modern and stylish in design, one of the best hotels in Passo Tonale.
- Pool and spa area with sauna, steam room, fitness room and whirlpool (2-8pm).
- Hotel bar, games room and free WiFi.
- Evening babysitting available on request locally.Free
- Recommended by Tour Operator - Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12 year olds.
- Ski-in, ski-out · short uphill driveway
- 1 minute's walk to the ski lifts
- 10 minutes' walk to the ski school
- 10 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- Free shuttle bus from outside the hotel
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, minibar and safe. Suites also have tea and coffee making facilities.
Twin room - sleeps 2: twin beds, private shower and WC.
Double room - sleeps 2: double bed, private shower and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 2-3: twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three people, private shower and WC.
Quad room - sleeps 2-4: twin beds, double sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Quad mezzanine room - sleeps 2-4: split-level with double bed, two single beds, private shower and WC.
Twin room (ground floor) - sleeps 2: twin beds, private shower and WC.
Double room (ground floor) - sleeps 2: double bed, private shower and WC.
Twin room (ground floor) - sleeps 2-3: twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three people, private shower and WC.
Twin room (ground floor) - sleeps 2-4: twin beds, two extra single sofa beds when booked for four people, private shower and WC.
Deluxe twin - sleeps 2-3 (adults only) twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC and balcony.
Suite - sleeps 2-4: twin bedroom, living room with double sofa bed, private whirlpool bath, shower, WC and balcony.
- Hotel bar with additional Vinae Stila Francia Corta bar open from 4pm-2am
- Indoor pool (open 2pm-8pm, children allowed 2pm-4.30pm only) * Free entrance to wellness centre with sauna, steam room, Kneipp bath, tropical aromatherapy showers and fitness room (open 2pm-8pm, must be over 18 years. Extra charge for massage and treatments)
- Free WiFi throughout hotel ·
- Free Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12 years available all season (Extra charge for evening babysitting)
- Games room
There is no tourist tax for this accommodation
About Passo Tonale
- Plenty of quiet, easy runs starting from the village.
- Linked to a glacier and well covered by snowmaking.
- Great value for money in resort and a small but friendly après scene.
Passo Tonale links the regions of Trentino and Lombardy. It’s got a compact lift system with little to no queuing and most of its hotels are within easy reach of the lifts. The snowsure slopes run mainly above the tree line and get long hours of sunshine. Its runs aren't very long, with little gradient, so they’re ideal for children learning to ski, as well as beginners. The town itself is purpose built, so it isn't as picturesque as some of its neighbours, but it’s friendly and lively, with a great selection of bars, restaurants and shops.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.