Bulgaria; 7 Nights w/Meals & Learn to Snowboard Package
- Samokov Hotel
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Evening Meals
- Free WiFi
- Snowboard & Boots Hire
- Lift Pass
- Board School (6 days)
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Samokov Hotel, Borovets
One of the leading hotels in Borovets, the Samokov boasts an excellent location in the resort centre, opposite the Yastrebets gondola, and close to shops and nightlife - perfect for those who want to experience everything Borovets has on offer.
If you're a first-time boarder - you'll have everything you need to hit the slopes. If you're looking to improve your ability the improver packs are the best value option.
The Samokov also offers an excellent range of leisure facilities including a modern spa centre and an enormous indoor swimming pool, as well as it's own shops, nightclub, bowling alley and shooting gallery. So even if you're not heading up the mountain, you definitely won't be bored.
The rooms in the Samokov are simple but comfortable and, as the building is eleven storeys tall, you'll have great views of the town below. When it comes to mealtimes, the Samokov houses a large buffet-style restaurant for you to enjoy hearty breakfasts and tasty dinners.
The hotel even has its own penthouse eatery, the Panorama restaurant, where customers with Superior Dining can savour beautiful views and delicious food.
- Located in the bustling resort centre,close to bars and restaurants.
- 1 minute's walk to the main gondola.
- Large indoor pool for a post-ski dip.
- Modern spa centre with sauna, whirlpool, steam room and treatments (extra charge).
- Hotel has its own shops, nightclub, bowling alley and shooting gallery
All rooms have a cable TV, hairdryer and radio.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private bath and WC.
Twin room with balcony - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath, WC and balcony. These rooms are also available with an upgrade to Superior Dining.
- Indoor pool
- Extra charge for wellness area with sauna, fitness room, whirlpool, steam room, spa treatments, beauty parlour and massage Free WiFi throughout Extensive choice of bars and cafés
- Panorama à la carte restaurant on top floor
- Nightclub · bowling alley · shooting gallery
- Ski depot
- Lift to all floors
- Welcome drink
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3-course buffet evening meals with vegetarian options
- Extra charge for all drinks including water
Christmas Day and New Year's Eve gala dinners included (drinks included on New Year's Eve)
The Hotel Samokov offers its own independent kindergarten. Children will be looked after from 8.30am-4.30pm and entertained with a mixture of ski and play. Skiing for 1 hour in the afternoon, all equipment included. Please request at time of booking - services are confirmed and paid for locally.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.