France; Tignes Superior Ski Lodge w/Meals
- Ski Lodge Aigle
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Catered Lodge
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- Luggage Allowance
- Catered Meals
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Ski Lodge Aigle, Tignes
Ski Lodge Aigle is in an unbeatable location perched on the hillside, just 10 metres (approx.) from the slopes so intermediate skiers and above can ski back to the chalet at the end of the day. In the mornings it is only 400 metres (approx.) from the Chaudanne and Paquis lifts. Includes Transfers and Meals (See Ski Lodge Benefits for Full List)
The centre of Tignes Le Lac and its bars and nightlife are approximately 5 minutes walk away making this a superb choice for your holiday.
Built in a modern Savoyard style with a wood/stone exterior and tastefully decorated throughout, it has a spacious dining area, sunny terrace (complete with deckchairs!) and a great bar to relax in after a day exploring the vast Espace Killy ski area.
The Aigle offers a very high standard of facilities including modern en suite rooms, most with balconies, satellite TV in the lounge, a lift and an indoor swimming pool and a sauna.
Relax at the bar, swim in the pool or sweat it out in the sauna; this Ski Lodge has all the benefits of a larger hotel, but with just 21 bedrooms, still remains small and intimate enough to feel both welcoming and relaxed.
Grade: Superior Sleeps: 42 All Rooms en suite All Rooms with Private Facilities Close to Piste Close to Town Centre Open Fire Piste/Lift: 10m Sauna Ski Bus: 500m Ski In Swimming Pool Town centre: 500m WiFi
Ski Lodge staff live in.
Benefits of Staying at a Ski Lodge
Ski Testing - Guests can test the latest models of skis and snowboards (payable locally, not including Mayrhofen) Après ski vin chaud or gluhwein to warm the cockles after a day on the slopes
'Ask the Experts' - one of our local ski/snowboard coaches or instructors will be on hand pre-dinner to answer any questions you might have about technique, mountain conditions or if you just fancy a drink and a chat!
Spring Skiing Terrace Parties - when the weather gets warmer and the afternoon sun beats down, enjoy drinks, music and games on our large sun-trap terraces
Pre-bookable Bar Credit. Available in units of 100 Euros (£75) or 50 Euros (£40) with happy hour prices guaranteed! (100 Euros per person maximum, happy hour prices apply to glasses of wine & beer, or a single mixer only, subject to availability).
- Breakfast is a hearty affair with a cooked option plus pastries, ham, cheese and fruit.
- No rush! Breakfast is available until 10 am
- Delicious homemade afternoon tea and cake
- Pre-dinner aperitifs and canapés
- Delicious freshly prepared 4 course evening meals with a choice of dishes, including a lighter option, on 6 out of 7 days
- Chocolates to accompany your coffee, if you can fit one in
- Final night celebration meal with speciality courses followed by a digestif
- Choose your own time to dine and a table size to suit you
Convenience for skiers
- Convenient location for the skiing and the aprés
- A team of dedicated 'ski experts' available 24 hours to help with all things snow related; whether it be booking ski school, or advising on the weather
- Heated boot racks and ample ski storage
- Lift passes delivered to your Ski Lodge
- Superb savings on ski hire and ski lessons
- Carve fresh tracks on the hill with an early breakfast then join a qualified guide to ride the best spots on the mountain
Other luxuries and facilities in Ski Lodges
- Wellness areas including at least a sauna, hot tub or swimming pool
- Free WiFi in communal areas
- Morning and afternoon reception service (with a member of staff always available 24 hours)
- Lodge Bar with reasonably priced drinks
- Bath and hand towels (changed midweek), pool towels and L'Occitane (or equivalent) shower gel and soap
- Occasional English newspapers
- Ski magazines & ski DVDs in the lounge/bar
- Weekly evening events. A full apres programme will be confirmed in resort which could include wine tasting, cocktail making or quiz nights
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Bookings made by credit card incure a fee of 1%, American Express 2.5%, no charge for UK debit cards. All other holiday companies charge these supplements; it's just that we are up front about them and inform you of them before you call.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.