St Johann, Austrian Tirol; Central 4 Star Ski Deal w/Meals
- St Johann, In Tirol
- Sporthotel Austria
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- Atol Protection
- 20Kg Luggage
- Airport Transfers
- 5 Course evening meals & cheese selection
- Free daily apres-ski snacks, twice weekly from 7 Jan
- Weekly 5 course gala meal
- Indoor Pool, Sauna & Steam Room
- 3 Mins to Gondola & 5 Mins to village centre
- 17 February (£749 Bristol & Gatwick)
- 17 March (£779 Birmingham, Gatwick & Manchester, £799 Edinburgh)
- 24 March (£795 Birmingham, £779 Edinburgh & Gatwick)
Other dates available throughout the season, please call for details
Sporthotel Austria, St Johann, In Tirol
This welcoming hotel ensures every guest receives high standards of service and food at an affordable price.
With a convenient location and cosy atmosphere, you'll be sure to have a memorable stay. The hotel has a comfortable lounge and separate sitting room with a cosy fireplace, a sun terrace to relax on during the afternoons. The whole hotel is non-smoking.
Just 3 minutes' walk to the gondola and only 5 minutes' walk to the village centre.
- Two lounge areas, one with open fireplace
- Separate bar
- Residents' restaurant with sun terrace
- Leisure area with indoor pool, sauna and steam room, infrared cabin (FREE)
- Massages (pay locally)
- Two children's playrooms
- Wi-Fi internet access (FREE)
- Two children's playrooms
- Play Room
Standard Austrian twins have bath or shower, some with shower also have balcony.
Larger Austrian twins sleeping up to 4 have bath, lounge area and balcony.
Singles have bath or shower and some have balcony. All rooms have TV, telephone, safe and hairdryer.
- Excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with choice of main dish including salad buffet and cheese selection.
- Vegetarian and gluten free menus available
- Weekly 5 course gala dinner.
St. Johann in Tirol
Situated at the heart of the Schneewinkel ski area, and at the base of the Kitzbüheler Horn, St Johann is an ideal resort for intermediate skiers. The relaxed ski area is perfect for a chilled ski holiday with wonderful mountain restaurants and plenty of cafés in the charming village centre.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.