St Christoph; World Class Ski Area w/Meals
- St Christoph
- Chalet St Christoph
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Catered Chalet
- ATOL Protection
- Return Flights
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Catered Chalet - Hot Buffet Breakfast**
- 4 Course Evening Meal with Complimentary Wine & Hot Drinks**
- Afternoon Tea with Cake, Soup & other treats
- Ski In/Out
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet St Christoph, St Christoph
you are looking for the confidence of a high altitude, snow-sure resort, on one of the world’s Top Ten ski areas, with the convenience of skiing to and from your own ski room door, then you have come to the right place. And if you want all those plus-points combined with outstanding value for money, great food, wine with dinner included and the warmest and friendliest of welcomes, then look no further - our popular Chalet Hotel St. Christoph is for you!
- Superb ski-in/ski-out location, with ski lift and ski school meeting place on the doorstep
- Maiensee button lift just outside ski room door
- Heated indoor pool and sauna
- Comfortable residents’ bar and separate lounge with log fireplace
- Attractive and spacious dining room
- Comfortable bedrooms, all with private en suite shower/wc, TV, hairdryer and many with balcony. Interconnecting rooms are available
- Ski rental, servicing and accessories shop within hotel
- Skiers’ buffet breakfast,
- Afternoon tea/coffee & a selection of cakes
- 4 course evening meals inc. pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines, tea/coffee & chocolates
The location is simply unbeatable. The Maiensee button lift starts just outside the ski room door, or take the 2-minute walk to the St. Christophbahn covered quad chairlift, which takes you straight up into the heart of the St. Anton side of the mighty Arlberg ski area. If you fancy the spectacular slopes of Lech and Zürs for a change, and the wonderful ‘White Ring’ circuit for a great day out, the ski bus stops 50m from the hotel. Beginners and families are downright spoiled, with the ski school meeting place and nursery slopes immediately alongside the hotel.
The comfortable facilities on offer inside the Chalet Hotel start with a welcoming lobby and reception area, connecting through to the excellent value residents-only bar and comfy fireside lounge. The attractive dining room sets the scene for our fine Chalet Hotel dining, and there is a sauna and large indoor swimming pool with mountain views and relaxing loungers on which to unwind after a great day’s skiing. Well appointed bedrooms complete the picture for a thoroughly comfortable stay. Interconnecting rooms are available, ideal for families.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Bookings made by credit card incure a fee of 1%, American Express 2.5%, no charge for UK debit cards. All other holiday companies charge these supplements; it's just that we are up front about them and inform you of them before you call.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.