Kaprun Deluxe Ski Week w/Meals
- Hotel Tauernhof
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- ATOL Protection
- Return Flights
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Half Board Meals
- Recently Renovated 4 Star Hotel
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Hotel Tauernhof, Kaprun
The Tauernhof is a comfortable, impressive hotel located in the village centre and backing onto the Lechnerberg beginners' slopes and ski lifts. The hotel recently renovated many of the public areas and has a charming Austrian ambience with cosy stubes, as well as an inviting dining room and delicious food. With fantastic new leisure facilities and tastefully decorated rooms the Tauernhof is a delight to return to for a pleasurable and relaxing evening after a long day's skiing.
45cm of snow forecast in the next 9 days. (updated 06/01/16)
- Central village location, backing on to the beginners ski slopes and lifts, ski bus stops outside.
- Recently renovated - impressive hotel with Austrian ambience, inviting dining room and delicious food.
- Indoor heated pool with integrated whirlpool and modern wellness area.
- Great for families - with games room featuring Playstation, table football, darts and pool table.
- Free WiFi throughout hotel.
Hohe Tauern room - 18-20m² - for 2 people with Austrian twin beds, private bath and WC.
Hohe Tauern room with balcony - 18-20m² - for 2 people with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Imbachorn junior suite with balcony - 35-45m² - for 2-4 people with Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed and extra put-up bed, private shower and WC.
Hohe Tauern single room with balcony - 18m² - for 1 person with single bed, private shower and WC.
All bedrooms have hairdryer, safe, cable TV, free WiFi, bathrobes and slippers.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- 48 bedrooms
- lift to all floors
- lounge/bar area
- games room with Playstation, table football, darts and pool table
- fitness room
Spa, wellness and pools
- new 500m² Tauernreich wellness area
- indoor heated pool with integrated whirlpool and family sauna
- steam room, infra red cabin,
- 2 saunas,
- 2 relaxation rooms with atmospheric lights and panoramic views * extra charge for massage
- reduced rates available at the Kaprun Tauern Spa World facility
- hot and cold buffet breakfast including regional and organic produce
- sparkling wine breakfast on Sundays
- daily après ski snack with tea or coffee.
- 4-course evening meals with daily salad, cheese and fresh fruit buffets
- weekly desert buffet
- weekly gala dinner or farmers' buffet
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.