Three Valleys; Catered Chalet w/Meals & Wine
- Courchevel 1850
- Chalet Verdons (1850)
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Chalet Catering
- ATOL Protection
- 20Kg Luggage allowance
- Airport Transfers
- 2-for-1 Ski/Snowboard hire on select dates*
- 3 Course Evening Meals with Wine
- Afternoon Tea, Coffee & Cakes
- Ski to & from door in 100m
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Verdons (1850), Courchevel 1850
The Chalet Verdons provides a rare opportunity to experience the delights of glitzy 1850 without breaking the bank!
These simple and compact apartment-style chalets are ideally located for the slopes, enabling you to ski back to within 100m of the door on the Lozes piste at the end of the day. In the morning, you can ski down the same piste which leads down to the hub of the main lifts of La Croisette, about a 3 minute ski away.
The chalets are all in the same building but are individually catered. All three lounges are comfortably furnished and have a balcony with superb views. In the evenings, the full-on après-ski of the centre is reached by around a 10 minute stroll. Altogether these chalets make a popular and convenient choice especially for a small group of friends or families.
- Cosy chalets in a convenient location for skiing
- Ski to/from 100m from the door and a 10 minute walk to the centre
- Comfortable lounge with a balcony *Skiers’ buffet breakfast with cooked options, afternoon tea/coffee & freshly baked cake, 3 course evening meals plus pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines & tea/coffee
Room 1 | Twin
Room 2 | Double with bath & washbasin
Room 3 | Small double
Room 4 | Bunk beds
Shower room with washbasin & separate wc
Living/dining room with balcony & wc
(sleep 8 guests each)
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.