· 5 minutes' walk to village centre · 5 minutes' walk to Böglerlift nursery slope · 5 minutes to Wiedersbergerhorn gondola by shuttle bus · public ski bus stop outside
Shuttle bus runs once in morning and once in afternoon
The ski bus stops here twice in the morning and twice in the afternoon.
· extra charge for WiFi · lift to all floors · free outdoor parking · extra charge for garage parking
Wine, dine and unwind
· bar - smoking permitted · cosy lounge with open fire place · large sun terrace with panoramic views
Spa, wellness and pools
· indoor swimming pool with integral whirlpool · 4 saunas, steam room and infrared cabin · extra charge for solarium and massage
Smoking is permitted in the bar.
· welcome drink · hot and cold buffet breakfast · après ski snack · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course plus daily salad buffet · occasional starter and dessert buffets · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Please note: Extra charge for tap water (€1.50 per jug).
All bedrooms have satellite TV, hairdryer, safe and internet link. There is an extra charge for use of the safe and internet. Cots are available to hire, free of charge, upon request. Interconnecting rooms are available on request.
Small room - sleeps 1-2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. These rooms are either in the eaves or with restricted views.
Alpbach and Holznatur rooms - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Fichtennestl room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Schatzberg junior suite - sleeps 2-3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 14 years inclusive: Austrian twin beds and extra double sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Terrace balcony room 32m² - new wing - sleeps 2-3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 14 years inclusive and cot space: Austrian twin beds and extra double sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC, with a large shared balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.