Gruner Baum Hotel
Bad Gastein, Austria
• located 3km from the resort centre • ski bus stop outside · shuttle service to and from the slopes and the resort centre - running up to 4 times a morning and 3 times in the afternoon
· free WiFi · free use of iConcierge (iPads) with local information including bus time tables, maps and activity tips, local weather and international newspapers · lift to all floors in main building · 80 rooms · shuttle bus (runs from 8.15-10.30am and then 2-4pm) · public bus stops outside hotel (runs hourly)
Wine, dine and unwind
· non-smoking dining room
Spa, wellness and pools
· relaxation room, thermal indoor pool 32ºC, sauna, steam room and natural thermal spa · extra charge for beauty treatments
For the family
· children's playroom · extra charge for sleigh ride · igloo building · free supervised children's activities 6 days a week with lunch and drinks
· curling · tobogganing · torchlit walks · fitness room
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 5-course evening meals with a choice of main course · Christmas gala dinner - includes musicians from Salzburg · New Year's Eve gala dinner - includes fireworks, DJ and entertainment
Hunter's room - 20m² - for 2 people
with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Duke's room with balcony - 27m² - 2-3 people
with Austrian twin beds and extra sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Suite with balcony - for 2-3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 14 years inclusive
with Austrian twin beds and extra double sofa bed, private bath and WC.
Single room - for 1 person
with single bed, private bath or shower and WC. No supplement.
All bedrooms have hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers, cable TV and free WiFi.
The Hoteldorf Grüner Baum is a hotel village made up of 5 different houses. Hunter rooms will be in the "Hunter" building. Duke's rooms, suites and single rooms will either be in the main building or in the "Kössler" house. For rooms in the same house please request at time of booking, however this can't be guaranteed.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.