Impuls Hotel Tyrol
Bad Hofgastein, Austria
· ski bus stop outside · 2 minutes' walk to village centre · 10 minutes' walk to Schlossalm lift
· free WiFi · heated ski and boot room · 76 bedrooms · lift to all floors
Wine, dine and unwind
· lounge with open fireplace · bar · wine cellar · non-smoking dining room
Spa, wellness and pools
· fantastic 1,400m² spa centre with indoor thermal pool, outdoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, sanarium, infrared sauna, steam room and relaxation room · extra charge for spa beauty treatments, solarium and massage
For the family
· children's playroom with toys
· excellent fitness room
· hot and cold buffet breakfast daily until 10.30am · daily afternoon snack buffet · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly speciality buffets · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
All bedrooms have hairdryer, flatscreen satellite TV, safe, free WiFi and bathrobes.
Smart room - sleeps 2 + cot space: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Standard room with balcony (22m²) - sleeps 2-3 + cot space: Austrian twin beds and extra sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Standard single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Alpine Classic room (30m²) - sleeps 2-3 + cot space: Austrian twin beds and extra sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Alpine Classic single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Superior Impuls room (30m²) - sleeps 2-3 + cot space: Austrian twin beds and extra sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and French balcony.
Wohnstudio Deluxe Studio (40m²) - sleeps 2-4 + cot space: Austrian twin beds and double sofa bed, private bath, shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.