Trend Alpine Resort
· doorstep skiing · next to Doischberg gondola, ski school and nursery slopes · 1km to the village centre · ski bus stop outside
· free WiFi · lift · smoking lounge · parking available · laundry service · ski room with lockers and heated boot rack
Wine, dine and unwind
· bar · lounge · weekly dance evening and candlelit walk during high season
Spa, pools a& wellness
· 800m² 'Wellness Oasis' with indoor pool, Finnish and bio saunas and steam room · extra charge for massage and beauty treatments
For the family
· kids' play area · children's club (up to 3 years, Mon-Fri)
· fitness room
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly 5-course gala dinner
· early meals available for children
· New Year's Eve gala dinner included
Family room with balcony - for 2-3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 14 years inclusive
with Austrian twin beds and extra double sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
All bedrooms have hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers, flatscreen satellite TV, safe, free WiFi and are non-smoking.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Infants and cots
Cot hire is available for a local charge.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.