Hotel Alpen Karawanserai
· central location · 2 minutes' walk to the Reiterkogelbahn lift
· free WiFi · 70 bedrooms · lift to all floors
Wine, dine and unwind
· bar and lounge · library
Spa, wellness and pools
· large spa area with a heated outdoor pool and indoor pool · saunas, steam room, infrared cabin, salt grotto, whirlpool, kneipp treatments, gym with panoramic views, massage beds and relaxation area · extra charge for massage and beauty treatments · 5th floor Skydeck relaxation area with amazing views
· free activity programme with fitness trainer
· welcome drink · hot and cold buffet breakfast · weekly prosecco and prosciutto breakfast · daily lunch snack buffet · daily après ski snack · 5-course evening meals with choices of main course and daily salad buffet · regular starter and dessert buffets · New Year's Eve gala dinner
All rooms have a private shower and WC, bathrobes, hairdryer, internet link, minibar, flatscreen TV and safe, and are non-smoking.
Gewürzstrasse twin room - 20m² - sleeps 2: Split-king bed, private shower and WC.
Saumpfad superior triple room - 30m² - sleeps 2-3: Split-king bed, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Seidenstrasse junior suite - 35m² - sleeps 2-3: Split-king bed, single sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Weihrauchstrasse single room - 18m² - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.