· opposite the Pardatschgrat gondola · ski-in · 3 minutes' walk to the resort centre via internal subway
· free WiFi · 43 bedrooms · lift to all floors
Wine, dine and unwind
· Schatzi and Ice bars · hall lounge with fireplace and cocktail bar · pizzeria · free daily entrance into Madlein nightclub, excluding Gala events, at sister Hotel Madlein
Spa, wellness and pools
· penthouse Panorama Oasis spa with indoor pool, sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation room with panoramic views of slopes · new fitness room
· welcome drink · hot and cold buffet breakfast · 6-course evening meals · New Year's Eve gala dinner included
All rooms have an iPad to control heating and lighting, flatscreen TV, free WiFi and safe.
Superior twin room - 28-30m² - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, private bath, WC and balcony.
Comfort twin room - 40-44m² - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath, shower, WC and balcony.
Junior suite - 50-60m² - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin bedroom, separate living room with double sofa bed, private bath, shower, WC and balcony.
Separate twin beds can be arranged on request.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.