One of the best hotels in the Alps for families and loved by Neilson guests who return each year, the Cristallo scores big on convenience with an unbeatable ski in/ski out location opposite the ski school and a spacious and contemporary feel throughout. After their time on the slopes, kids are entertained with a huge array of supervised activities, whilst parents and couples can relax in the adult only 'state-of-the-art' spa, or enjoy the stylish bar that overlooks the slopes.
- Stylish open plan lounge and bar with fireplace and sun terrace overlooking the slopes
- Library with comfortable seating
- Large restaurant with several seating areas
- Outdoor après-ski bar
- In-house ski hire shop
- Ski storage with heated boot warmers
- Wi-Fi (pay)
- Free use of 85m2 indoor pool and 110m2 heated outdoor pool
- Free use of 2000m2 adult-only ‘Aquapura’ spa area with two saunas, steam room, outdoor hot tub, ice pool and relaxation rooms with panoramic views
- Six treatment rooms offering a full range of beauty and massage treatments
- Four specialist treatments rooms offering hay bath, soft pack and double treatments
- Free use of spa lounge
- Free use of panoramic fitness room
- Free 'Falkyland' hotel-run children's club for 3-12 year olds, open from 10am-8pm, Sun-Fri. Lunch at the restaurant and soft drinks at the 'Falkyland' during childcare hours are included (lunch supervision on request)
- Free use of ‘Jungle World’ indoor pool with slide, baby pool and showers open 7am to 8pm
- Free use of ‘Undersea World’ – sauna, steam room and showers for families with children
- Well-equipped room with ball pool, soft play area, arts & crafts materials and games
- Supervised activities
- Games room with pool table, pinball machines and computer games
- Early buffet tea for children at 6pm
- Babysitting available (bookable direct with hotel, pre-booking advised)
- Free cots & linen
- Free use of baby bath tubs, baby back-carriers, nappy changing mats and buckets, bottle warmers, thermometers, bibs, highchairs, seat cushions and buggies (subject to availability)
For enquiries or to reserve places in the Falkyland children's club, please email email@example.com or call 0043 473 4319
Rooms: Due for full renovation over Summer 2015, the former Old Wing of the hotel will be fully connected to the main hotel. All rooms have bath or shower, wc, TV, telephone, fridge, hairdryer and bathrobes.
Royal double room (2-3 people): Approx. 20m2 have an Austrian twin bed plus an extendable sofa bed or an extra bed and balcony.
Deluxe double room (2-4 people): Previously known as ‘Classic Rooms’, these 32m2 Deluxe rooms are situated in the new, separate building which is connected to the main building. Each room has an Austrian twin bed plus an extendable double sofa bed or a sofa bunk bed, traditional, classic furnishings and balcony or terrace.
Family room Kristall Modern (2-5 people): These 40m2 rooms are also contemporary in style with 3 separate rooms. One is a spacious room with an extendable sofa bed in the living area, one is a sleeping area for parents and lastly a separate alcove for children and a bunk bed. These rooms have a balcony.
Meals: Full Board.
Extensive buffet breakfast with hot options and healthy alternatives until 11am. Lunch buffet. Daily afternoon cake buffet. Speciality buffet or a five-course evening meal with starter, soup, choice of main course, salad buffet, dessert and cheese buffet from 6pm to accommodate families. A good choice of international wines available in the restaurant. Christmas and New Year Gala dinners included.
Official rating: ****
Number of rooms: 130
Child discount: up to 30% off the adult price - see our child discounts page for more information.
† Some facilities may incur a local charge. Please click here for important Spa information. Please read our essential information regarding hotel-run childcare.
The Falkensteiner Hotel Cristallo lies in an ideal location literally on the slopes, next to an express chair lift, the ski school meeting point & nursery slopes. The dedicated children's ski area is just opposite so that parents can view the activities from the comfort of the hotel bar or terrace.
- Ski lifts - 50m
- Ski school meeting point - 20m
- Resort centre - in centre
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.